Jul 20, 2023 - Drips is hiring a remote Talent Development Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Drips is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Talent Development Manager with a strong background in training, learning and development (L&D) and employee onboarding. As a key member of our People Operations team, you will play a crucial role in designing and implementing effective training programs, facilitating employee onboarding, and supporting overall talent development initiatives. The ideal candidate is passionate about fostering a culture of learning, growth, and engagement within our organization.
- Learning Curriculum Development: Develop a comprehensive learning curriculum that aligns with the organization's strategic goals and addresses the skill requirements of different job roles and levels.
- E-Learning and Technology: Utilize technology and e-learning platforms to provide accessible and scalable learning opportunities for employees.
- Training and Development Programs: Design and implement various training and development initiatives, both for individual employees and groups, to address skill gaps, improve performance, and promote professional growth.
- Compliance and Regulatory Training: Ensure that employees receive mandatory compliance and regulatory training as required by law or industry standards.
- Onboarding Process Management: Oversee the end-to-end onboarding process for new employees, ensuring a seamless and positive experience from pre-hire to integration into their roles. Coordinate with HR, talent acquisition, and hiring managers to ensure that all onboarding steps, such as paperwork, orientation, and training, are completed smoothly.
- New Employee Orientation: Conduct comprehensive orientation sessions for new hires, introducing them to the company culture, values, policies, and benefits. Facilitate introductions to key team members and departments to help new employees build relationships within the organization.
- Employee Engagement: Enhance employee engagement and motivation by providing opportunities for skill development and career progression.
- Learning Culture: Foster a learning culture within the organization by promoting continuous learning, knowledge-sharing, and innovation.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development, psychology, business administration, or another related field.
- 2-5 years' experience designing and implementing talent development programs, assessing training needs, managing day-to-day learning development and performance management systems, and bringing leadership development initiatives to life. (If no bachelors or higher level of education 4-7 years' experience is desired here)
- Excellent communication skills that allow effective interaction with employees, managers and executives alike on projects from onboarding a new employee to launching
- Keen ability to implement successful adult learning practices into place to conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Adept at managing and prioritizing multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Knowledgeable enough on LMS systems, e-learning platforms, and other training technologies to be instantly able to contribute or know how to proactively get up to speed.
- Experience working in a fully remote company with autonomy and able to stay on task.
All applicants are asked to submit a cover letter alongside their resume that contains the following:
Include the following skillsets with appropriate details:
- Experience of successfully facilitated training programs.
- Experience with nurturing company culture in a remote setting.
- List your previous e-learning systems that you have enjoyed.
- Put together an outline for a companywide 101 training around the topic of AI.
- State the position you are applying for and express your excitement about the opportunity to contribute to the talent development and culture of our organization.
- Include your salary requirements or range.
- Mention the Drips core value (available on our website) you embody the most.
- Keep cover letter under 350 words.
Drips enables enterprises to connect with consumers through an AI-powered conversational outreach strategy that includes human-like two-way texting, scheduled calling and voicemail messages. Backed by a proprietary natural language processing model, our platform has handled over half a billion humanized conversations to date, enabling us to deliver automation at a scale that no other competitor in the messaging industry has been able to match. That's why we're the platform of choice for some of the world's most recognizable enterprises.
Drips' focus on empowering enterprises to capture intent and drive meaningful conversations has sparked rapid growth since the company was founded in 2016. Drips nearly tripled 2019 sales in 2021. We are well funded and looking to accelerate the next era of growth and expansion of our team.
However, we're more than just a high-growth company; we're also a community. Even though we work remotely, we still embrace the core values that help us achieve personal growth. Every member of the Drips team has a direct impact on our company! If you want to love the product you work on, solve hard problems, and grow your career — we want to talk with you!
Drips Core Values:
Drips core values are central to how each employee executes their role daily and exceeds. Below are how we exceed in each core value
Lean – We find the right mix between administration and simply doing things. Over complicating tasks can add time without providing benefit, however just doing things without a plan can add time when course correction is required. To exceed, we finish work in a timely manner while reviewing to make sure we are striking the right balance between the two. Implementing streamlining methods to existing processes ensure we evolve and stay lean.
Passion – Expressing passion daily is the desire to do the job but evolving in the job to expand beyond the base role and taking on additional projects and roles to help teams outside your own while maintaining your individual workload. Understanding that all of the activities we take are to enable our clients, and thus Drips as a whole to be successful. Asking the question, “How is what I am doing today, enabling the success of my teammates and my clients”
Happiness – Finding the balance in both your personal and work life. Participating in group and team activities as you see fit but understanding that life is about more than just coming into the office daily. Drips has telecommute possibility available, overall wellness programs and additional benefits that assist. True enthusiasm for what we do is essential but comes from understanding the business overall and how we fit into it.
Improve – Never accepting the status quo and being entrenched in a process or workflow. Finding ways to streamline and innovate while bringing those improvements to leadership. Improvement also means understanding the anticipated benefit and it improves our daily working experience, your teammates and Drips Clients overall.
Team – We support and assist our teammates, even if it is outside of our typical duties. We take on additional projects for their added value whether they impact your day to day work or not. Being part of a team involves being in close contact every day, respecting each other and the work we do is essential however to exceed in Team, we move outside of our direct team, to the company team as a whole and understand how we impact everything and the value we provide.
Drips is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic and collaborative work environment. If you are passionate about driving growth in the payer industry and have a track record of success in sales, we encourage you to apply.