Jul 21, 2023 - Avoma, Inc. is hiring a remote Account Executive - SMB. 📍Location: USA.
Avoma was founded with the belief that all of us have a love-and-hate relationship with meetings. When meetings are run effectively, people collaborate on great ideas, achieve alignment and ultimately make faster progress on their desired goals. But when meetings are run poorly, valuable time is wasted, information discussed is lost and scattered across multiple tools, desired goals are not achieved, and in the end, people blame each other.
The reality is, a majority of meetings are still run very poorly today. We believe that with the right blend of Human Intelligence and advancements in Artificial Intelligence, we can make meetings more productive and get more value from the information discussed in every conversation.
Join us in revolutionizing meetings through AI!
As an Account Executive at Avoma you will be instrumental in executing and improving our sales plan by closing new clients, managing the sales pipeline, and generating leads through outbound sales efforts.
We are looking for sales professionals with a natural curiosity, a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets and a deep desire for continued growth and development.
As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership. We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. As an Account Executive at Avoma your career advancement will be determined based on your merit and demonstrated results.
As an Account Executive at Avoma you will:
- Drive the implementation of comprehensive business strategies designed to attain predefined targets and quotas, with a specific emphasis on our SMB segment.
- Manage the entire sales process, from prospecting and discovery to conducting product demonstrations, negotiation, and successful deal closures.
- Leverage networking techniques to identify and cultivate new sales opportunities, transforming them into enduring partnerships.
- Drive the Value Proposition of Avoma by presenting, promoting, conducting engaging product demonstrations, and executing persuasive sales strategies to captivate and convert both existing and prospective customers.
- Skillfully negotiate agreements and diligently maintain sales records and data.
- Propose and explore innovative concepts to enhance sales growth and elevate the overall customer experience.
- Stay on top of industry trends and market dynamics that may potentially impact Avoma's value proposition within your designated segment.
- Demonstrate a keen sense of curiosity and foster a culture of innovation within the account executive team.
This position is for you if you have:
- At least 2 years of proven experience as an Account Executive in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Hubspot) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Bonus areas of Expertise:
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Worked in a previous SaaS start-up
- Previous B2B Sales Development experience
- Expert Level knowledge such as Hubspot, Apollo, Linkedin Sales, etc.
- Leveraging social media platforms to optimize brand visibility, engage with the appropriate customer base, establish strong relationships, and generate recurring business opportunities
- Familiarity with utilizing Open AI/Chat GPT technology as an added asset to enhance customer interactions
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence technologies and tools
We’re a growing team of dreamers and builders who want to create an impactful and sustainable company. Our team brings experience from building and scaling products touching millions of people at leading technology companies. We are committed to building a product people love to use and creating a company people love to work for.
Our benefits include:
- Remote first Company
- A transparent base salary (Starting Salary $65,000 - $75,000 (DOE) plus 50/50 OTE)
- Generous Time Off Policy
- 100% paid Employer Sponsored Benefits for Employee and 50% paid for dependents
- Flexible Work Schedule
- $100 Monthly Work from Home Stipend
We value transparency as the key to a culture of trust. We strive to be honest in all communication, because we believe that better context leads to better decisions. Transparency is not oversharing, or betraying privacy. It’s about stripping away anything that gets in the way of clarity and truth so that we reduce uncertainty, build trust, and foster accountability.
We see curiosity as the root of innovation at Avoma. We perceive what exists, question why, and explore what it could be. We take time for inquisitiveness and playfulness, and avoid assumptions that hinder our ability to imagine and grow.
We believe that intentional gratitude makes our journey joyful. We approach every interaction with optimism, and we express thankfulness to each other, our families, our customers, and investors.