Jul 24, 2023 - Useinsider is hiring a remote Sales Manager (for MindBehind). 📍Location: Turkey.
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Our company first began its journey in 2014, under the name of Sor’un Information Technologies. As a business messaging platform striving to elevate the communication between customers and businesses worldwide, we set out to follow a global path and rebranded our company as MindBehind Information Technologies in 2016. As of January 2023, we have been acquired by Insider, a B2B SaaS company that unlocked the unicorn status.
Today, we’re thrilled to work with over 120 enterprises as an international conversation management company. With the aid of our interactive conversational solutions rooted in world-class AI technology, we now aspire to make MindBehind the common thread in facilitating high-quality customer service. In this path of achieving operational excellence, we are more than proud to have a dynamic team of over 80 talented and passionate members willing to take MindBehind to great heights.
When it comes to reinforcing our young and vibrant MindBehind team with new members, our top priority is moving forward with people who exude enthusiasm for challenging themselves to grow and keep learning every step of the way.
Good salespeople need two things. World-class innovative products and convenient commercials to cater to their prospects. Well, we offer world-leading products and a flexible commercial. These give us a starting point, but for most of us, that is just not enough. We like betting on ourselves to score the highest possible in this game, to climb the highest mountain, and to be the best there is. We are not only disrupting the tech ecosystem and democratizing the market but we are also disrupting the entire Saas sales community as well. All because we have a different style of sales. That's why we were able to expand so rapidly and we will never stop. If you want to know more about how not only to disrupt product & development but also disrupt B2B Saas sales, join us!
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have a university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields,
- have previous experience with retail, e-commerce, and travel industries is a big plus!
- have a minimum of 3 years of Sales Management experience. Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus!
- can show us that “You’ve got what it takes!” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level; remember, we don’t make a sale, we make a partner!
- have an extensive portfolio of Digital, SEO, and SEM agencies
- have proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills;
- are a self-motivated, savvy tech bug, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients; alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support;
- have superior project and time management skills;
- have a keen eye for detail! Passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness;
- have the ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment;
- be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
- have a fully remote work model
- have access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- have access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself.
- have access to LinkedIn Learning’s business plan, where you can choose over hundreds of courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge;
- have space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- have additional fun with the occasional team activities!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.