Jul 25, 2023 - Visorai is hiring a remote Business Analyst. 📍Location: Portugal.
At Visor.ai, we’re on the quest of finding talented people to help us build the most epic AI and Automation Contact Center solutions of all time. By humanizing chatbots, Visor.AI is helping companies automate up to 85% of their interactions with customers and other stakeholders.
Our journey started in 2016 with 3 founders, a big dream, and a win in an innovation program for startups. 7 years later, we’re proud to say that we’re fully established, we have a very consistent growth and we’re working with well-known clients from different sectors and countries.
Currently, we’re looking for Business Analystto join our amazing Operation team.
🤖About the role:
- Consolidate management information, external and internal, so that it can be analyzed and support strategic decision-making;
- Using data modelling techniques to identify ways in which our organisation can operate more effectively;
- Identify new markets, products and trends, carrying out SWOT analyzes in order to support the Board decisions;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders (ex: sales, finance, product & engineering) and producing useful reports;
- Create business plans / cases (ex: pricing models, international growth)
- Effectively communicate and present your insights and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field;
- Minimum two years of experience in business analysis or something equivalent;
- Good analytical and technical skills;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to reach mutually acceptable solutions;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Some experience in creating reports and presentations;
- Strong experience with MS Office;
- Experience with Power BI or other Business Intelligence Tools is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Spanish knowledge is valued.
🎁 About our benefits:
Career growth opportunities;
Team building events, training, and conferences;
- From time to time if you wish to spend a couple of hours with your team in one of our amazing offices, you can! Keep in mind that you will need to be prepared for:
Roof-tops and terraces;
And, a lot of fun…
PS. All applicants will need to be prepared to answer chatbot questions during the recruitment process. Just kidding! 😉