Jul 26, 2023 - Instacart is hiring a remote Customer Success Associate. 📍Location: USA.
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Eversight - an Instacart company, is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing in response to market conditions and to deliver higher ROI on promotional spend. Eversight’s Pricing Suite and Offer Innovation Suite solutions are driving strong margin and sales volume improvements for leading companies such as Coca-Cola, Frito-Lay, Raley’s and Schnucks. Eversight was founded in 2013 and acquired by Instacart in 2022.
The Customer Success Associate will assist in bringing our pricing and promotion capabilities to our customers. Additionally, the Associate will forge relationships with key customer power users and program managers, playing an integral role in building the partnership and advising how the customer can maximize Eversight’s innovative capabilities to generate transformative value. Internally, the Customer Success Associate serves as the voice of the customer, working cross-functionally with the Sales, Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams. Within Customer Success, the Associate is supported by a close-knit team to achieve individual and team objectives, including developing best practices for customer engagements, and contributing to Instacart's strategic initiatives.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will lead customers in designing, running, and analyzing digital experiments that inform in-store buyer behavior and provide actionable insights. Additionally, the Associate will forge relationships with key customer power users and executive stakeholders, playing an integral role in building the partnership and advising how the customer can maximize Eversight’s innovative capabilities to generate transformative value.
- You will assist our retail customers in designing and implementing their promotion & pricing strategy, training them on the application and reviewing impacts of those changes on their business.
- You will nurture strong customer relationships as the subject matter expert on Eversight’s capability for power users and program managers
- You will identify opportunities to standardize materials and processes to enable high quality customer support at scale.
- You will deliver an excellent customer experience through strong project management: anticipate and work through bottlenecks, manage multiple schedules of data-driven processes and deliverables, maintain a high standard of execution
- You will serve as the internal “voice of the customer” for Product, Engineering, and Data Science team to make improvements and add new capabilities
- You will freely spearhead special projects that uncover cross-functional opportunities to grow Eversight. This includes analytics, operations, product improvements, and other areas of personal interest
- You will lead customers as they design, run, and analyze digital experiments, develop, and refine promotional guidelines, and manage in-market promotional compliance.
What’s in it for You
- You will experience the excitement of working at and growing with an expanding venture-backed SaaS startup where you can make a huge difference
- You will be part of an exceptionally talented team that retains a significant focus on personal and professional development
- You will be part of a significant period of growth for the business, customer engagements, and contributing to Instacart's strategic initiatives.
- You enjoy working hands-on with customers and developing relationships; ideally has prior experience in a role with customer-facing or cross-functional stakeholder responsibilities
- You are an organized executor capable of independently managing multiple workstreams with high attention to detail; driven to deliver outcomes on schedule and proactively identify/escalate bottlenecks
- You are an independent thinker who identifies opportunities for improvement; scrappy and clever, in line with high growth culture
- You are a highly curious and empirical thinker who takes a structured approach to deconstructing and solving problems
- You have a collaborative personality with strong writing and communication skills; a keen storyteller and strong presenter who has a penchant for understanding the bigger picture
- You are interested in working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with a fun, close-knit team
- You are interested in fast-moving consumer goods and retail, particularly shopper behavior as well as price and promotional strategies; direct exposure to CPG or Retail industries is a plus
- You have approximately 1-3 years of work experience, ideally in an analyst or associate role
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a business degree or in a quantitative field
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
CA, NY, CT, NJ
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
All other states
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.