Jul 26, 2023 - Visorai is hiring a remote Information Security Officer. 📍Location: Worldwide.
At Visor.ai, we’re on the quest of finding talented people to help us build the most epic AI and Automation Contact Center solutions of all time. By humanizing chatbots, Visor.AI is helping companies automate up to 85% of their interactions with customers and other stakeholders.
Our journey started in 2016 with 3 founders, a big dream, and a win in an innovation program for startups. 7 years later, we’re proud to say that we’re fully established, we have a very consistent growth and we’re working with well-known clients from different sectors and countries.
Currently, we’re looking for Information Security Officerto join our amazing Operation team.
🤖About the role:
- Analyze our current IT security landscape and its processes, identify weaknesses and security gaps and adopt measures to solve them;
- Supervise information security, cybersecurity and IT risk management processes based on industry-accepted information security and risk management frameworks;
- Improve and maintain the Information Security Management System (ISMS), including regular communication and training sessions for our employees and external parties;
- Ensures that all the information security topics are compliant, together with internal teams and clients;
- Ensures compliance with laws and company requirements;
- Implements and monitor IT security adjustments and, is responsible for document creation and communication as well as the implementation of IT audits (including annual ISO 27001 audits).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or Computer Science;
- 5+ years of experience required;
- Knowledge of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and GDPR rules and procedures;
- Knowledge of IT security methods and risk management processes based on ISO 27001;
- Practical understanding of cloud technologies;
- Certifications in Information Security domain will be valued;
- Strong analytical thinking, independence, high resilience and assertiveness skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Spanish knowledge is valued.
🎁 About our benefits:
Career growth opportunities;
Team building events, training, and conferences;
- From time to time if you wish to spend a couple of hours with your team in one of our amazing offices, you can! Keep in mind that you will need to be prepared for:
Roof-tops and terraces;
And, a lot of fun…
PS. All applicants will need to be prepared to answer chatbot questions during the recruitment process. Just kidding! 😉