Jul 27, 2023 - Aptihealth is hiring a remote Data Architect. 📍Location: USA.
Life at aptihealth
Backed by $70M in funding from world-class investors including Takeda Digital Ventures, Pivotal Life Sciences and Vista, the aptihealth team is comprised of health care, data science and technology experts passionate about transforming behavioral healthcare. aptihealth is a digital technology platform with an affiliated medical group that makes it easier for people to access speedy high quality mental health care at the right place and right time. The technology and provider group reach people who need care, connect, follow and demonstrate improved outcomes. Everything we do at aptihealth is centered on our mission to revolutionize care and to ensure that the millions of people who need and deserve it have access to it. As a curious and collaborative teammate, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in healthcare and technology, you will play a key role in making that mission a reality. Together, we’ll create and innovate transformative behavioral healthcare – for millions of people.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to make life better for millions of people
- An environment of positive and super smart colleagues
- Turning innovative ideas into real-world results
- Investment in our employees
- Balancing extraordinary work with your personal life
- Encouraging curiosity and collaboration
- Priding ourselves in being diverse and inclusive
- Flexible working hours and lots of freedom in your work habits
As the AWS-focused Data Architect, your primary responsibility will be optimizing and enhancing our data and data pipeline architecture within the AWS ecosystem. You will play a pivotal role in the transformation and integration of data to support aptihealth’s data-driven initiatives.
Key responsibilities include ensuring timely and accurate data reporting by managing data ingestion, retrieval, and transformation from various sources such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, EMRs, and billing systems. Leveraging your skills in SQL, Python, and AWS technologies, you will construct the necessary infrastructure for the efficient extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) of data.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing, transforming, storing, and productionizing data in a cloud data environment, with particular emphasis on AWS services including but not limited to Redshift, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, AWS Lambda, S3 Amazon, AWS Sagemaker, AWS EMR, and AWS EC2.
- Extensive knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, AWS Redshift.
- Strong programming skills, particularly in Python.
- Experience with frameworks and libraries such as Apache Spark, Selenium, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Airflow, Numba, Dask, Pytest, FastAPI, Flask, Boto3, and Requests.
- Experience using project management tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Experience in creating HIPAA-compliant data pipelines and familiarity with healthcare data standards such as HL7 and FHIR.
- Experience in working with a variety of data formats: HL7, JSON, XML, CSV, TXT, etc.
- Experience with machine learning technologies.
- Understanding of behavioral health data and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with non-technical stakeholders and translate complex data-related concepts into understandable insights.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- Ensure timely and accurate data reporting by managing data ingestion, retrieval, and transformation.
- Independently design new data structure and build efficient ETL infrastructure using SQL, Python, and AWS technologies.
- Serve as owner of data warehouse architecture for all users.
- Develop and maintain HIPAA-compliant data pipelines.
- Transform and prepare data across multiple platforms to aid in decision-making and reporting.
- Develop complex queries to support various departmental reporting initiatives.
- Collaborate with other technical teams to integrate data, share best practices, and identify new valuable data sources.
- Assist in creating controls to guarantee data completeness and accuracy.
- Communicate clearly with all customers of the data and integrate feedback on usability of data for all reporting and data science needs.
- Full-time opportunity
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Overnight travel required approximately 10% of the time
aptihealth, inc. is a behavioral health engagement company that seamlessly integrates physical and behavioral healthcare. Our platform connects medical providers, behavioral health specialists and patients with our proprietary assessment and treatment management protocols to get and keep patients healthier faster. Aptihealth’s structured therapy programs are centered on its proprietary 15 Life Domain Clinical Framework© that efficiently provides collaborative care teams with the most thorough understanding of a patient’s behavioral health needs. The aptihealth platform connects patients and their care teams with licensed behavioral health specialists who provide 90-day and extended care therapy by phone or video supported by an easy-to-use consumer friendly digital experience. The aptihealth program is evidenced to get individuals into therapy faster and clinically proven to improve both behavioral and medical outcomes while lowering overall cost. Aptihealth’s investors include Hudson River Capital Holdings, KASA Investments and Timber IV.
At aptihealth, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products and community. aptihealth is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting us.
To all recruitment agencies: aptihealth does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, our employees or any other organization location. aptihealth is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information, please contact us at:
340 Broadway, Suite 7
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866