Jul 31, 2023 - DataVisor is hiring a remote Technical Support Specialist. 📍Location: Northern America.
DataVisor is a next generation security company that utilizes industry leading technologies to detect fraudulent activity for financial transactions, mobile user acquisition, social networks, commerce and money laundering. Our solution is used by some of the largest enterprises in the world, including VISA, FedEx, SoFi, Affirm, Synchrony Financial, Booking.com, SONY and Binance, to protect them from the ever-increasing risk of fraud.
DataVisor holds a rich portfolio of AI-powered SaaS products, such as Risk Platform, dEdge SDK, Unsupervised Machine Learning modeling platform, Case Management and Knowledge Graph. Our award-winning software is powered by a team of world-class experts in fraud prevention, big data, security, and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results driven. Come join us!
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will provide product and system support to our full portfolio of clients or regionally based clients. You may also participate in on-call schedules to help cover off-business hours support. You will need to become an expert user of our end-to-end fraud prevention platform, and provide timely and fast-paced responses to clients via our Zendesk ticket system. You will also work closely with our product team to provide customer feedback on different product usability. The Technical Support Specialist will also work closely with our on-call engineering teams to troubleshoot product and system issues, and will be expected to understand our system architecture. You will need to have clear communication skills to speak with clients directly to figure out the source of their issue, and also give clear explanations once the solution or root cause is found.
This job is remote based. Can be in the US or Canada.
Specific Job Duties:
- Provide fast-paced product support to full portfolio of DataVisor clients via our support ticketing system
- Ability to triage support requests to in an effective manner to ensure request prioritization is maintained
- Help monitor and manage internal alerts and dashboards in relation to client health; including but not limited to QPS, latency, and data stream issues
- Work closely with engineering teams on any product bugs or system issues that require their support
- Give clear explanation both internally and externally when a support issue is reported, with clear context and reporting of steps already taken
- Work closely with product teams to understand our full suite of products and become an expert on their usability and application
- Ability to analyze and track recurring support issues and trends to provide feedback on product enhancements and training
- Understand our system architecture and technical integration with different clients and their use cases
- 1+ years of fraud/risk management experience
- 1+ years of technical product support experience
- B.A./B.S. degree in a technical or analytical discipline
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Strong time and project management ability with focus to ensure deadlines are met
- Coding and database experience (e.g. Python, Java, SQL) a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical employees
- A process improvement mindset
Bonus, Stock options, 401k, Health Benefits