Aug 04, 2023 - OrderGroove is hiring a remote Manager, Sales Development. 📍Location: USA.
We’re passionate team building the technology to power the future of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps the world’s fastest-growing brands and retailers, including L’Oreal, IL MAKIAGE, La Colombe Coffee, and Petsmart, remove friction from their customer experience with subscriptions experiences- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
We’re looking for an experienced Manager, Sales Development to join our team to oversee pipeline generation and hire and develop our talented SDR team.
We’re looking for a player-coach who can build and execute a creative and consultative strategy for engaging Enterprise accounts that turns into sales. You’ll work closely with our sales and marketing teams to better understand target accounts and turn this knowledge into effective, integrated outreach that drives results. You’ll also collaborate with our marketing and partner teams to understand our lead generation initiatives so you can weigh in on the strategy and coach your team on how to best convert inbound leads into high-quality opportunities.
If you’re ready to work in unison with top-notch SDR, marketing, sales, and partner professionals and can be both strategic and hands-on with sales development strategy and execution, then look no further.
What you will do:
- Recruit, develop, and manage a team of enterprise SDRs that generate qualified pipeline
- Get creative and test new strategies to engage target accounts and book demos
- Use data to optimize messaging and channels for high-performing outreach
- Train and coach your team to adopt best practices, deliver consultative outreach, and handle product questions
- Work closely with operations, sales, and marketing to improve qualification processes and improve lead-to-opportunity conversion
- Collaborate with marketing on campaigns and initiatives to drive leads and nurture them into sales ready opportunities
- Craft, test, and optimize highly effective email cadences for both outbound campaigns and inbound follow-up
- Work with operations to develop metrics that are predictive of pipeline creation
- Develop reporting and dashboards, with support from operations, in order to manage SDR activity and forecast pipeline creation
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on building account lists based on our ideal customer profile and segments
- Effectively handle and overcome prospect objections with confidence
- Self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and pipeline creation
- 2+ years of experience managing an SDR team at a fast-growing SaaS company
- 3+ years of hands-on, Enterprise sales development experience
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Ability to push and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills
- Highly collaborative with sales, marketing, and partner teams
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesloft, Apollo, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, that’s okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this role makes you excited and feel confident that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised over $100M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, Petsmart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND Snacks, La Colombe Coffee, Tula, and many more
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions transformed the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Our deep integrations with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, coupled with machine learning has helped us processbillions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!