Aug 05, 2023 - OrderGroove is hiring a remote Senior Product Designer. 📍Location: USA.
We’re passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. We’re a B2B SaaS platform helping the world’s most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our team and help us build exceptional experiences for our customers. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be involved in every stage of our product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch, all the way until customers are using the capabilities we provide them with, and are satisfied with them. You will be responsible for turning broad ideas and unstructured problems into concrete concepts and delightful experiences that solve our customers' needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers and developers, to define and execute on the product vision.
- Conduct user research to understand customer needs and pain points, and translate those insights into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Design high fidelity UI and interaction designs that align with our brand guidelines and provide a delightful experience for our customers.
- Leverage data to make design decisions and iterate on designs to continuously improve the user experience.
- Participate in mentoring and recruiting activities to help grow our design practice and team.
- Advocate for good user experience and raise our bar in terms of quality and user experience.
- 6+ years of experience designing self-serve software products.
- 3+ years of experience working at an early stage, fast growing startup.
- Experience with agile product management practices.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- A current portfolio of projects that demonstrates high fidelity UI and interaction design abilities.
- Ability to mentor more junior designers.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, that’s okay! We encourage you to apply if you think this role makes you excited and feel confident that you can deliver the results we need.
- Raised $150M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, PetSmart, Wal-mart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND, Love Wellness, and Tula
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove's SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
At Ordergroove, we want to hire, develop and retain the best talent, making Ordergroove a top destination to grow your career.
The pay transparency law is a way of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment. It is also a way to share what we think is a reasonable, equitable and competitive compensation structure for the roles on our team.
The base salary for this role starts at $125,000.