Aug 09, 2023 - Roosh is hiring a remote Business Lead (AdLight). 📍Location: Ukraine.
Hello, future Rooshmate!
Adlight is a deep-tech platform designed to assist game developers, and publishers in maximizing user acquisition and creating high-performing video creatives.
Using AI, we analyze video creatives and the competitive landscape, to provide insightful analytics on what drives user acquisition and what falls short. This dual approach enables you to create winning creatives faster and stay ahead in the competitive gaming market. What sets us apart is our commitment to automation significantly reducing winning creatives' time to market. Meaning we can support any campaign regardless of scale in no time.
Now we are looking for a skilled and experienced Business Lead who dares to go beyond average. You will join a team of game changers led by Borys Pratsiuk. Together we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of technology to drive advancements in video understanding.
- Build and execute sales activities within the company, driving it to become the brand new Ukrainian unicorn
- Identify the needs of the leads during the discovery calls and walk them through different sales funnel stages, including negotiations
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with the clients
- Explore new sales opportunities, design and test new sales strategies
It's all about you:
- 2+ years of experience on Business Lead/Head of Sales/Account Executive or similar role with the proven track record in closing deals
- Previous experience in a B2B, SaaS product, User Acquisition, mobile apps development will be a huge plus
- Strong understanding of how to build and execute sales processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to be diplomatic, yet persistent
- Ability to adapt to the high level of uncertainty, moving targets, and thriving in dynamic startup environment
- Proactive and eager mindset
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
As a Rooshmate, you will have:
— The coolest team ever
You will join striving and open-minded professionals to share ideas and shape the future.
— Time-off policy to take your time
Twenty-one days of vacation, long and short-term sick leaves, compensatory days off, maternity and paternity leaves, and more — everything for you to make up your life according to your needs.
— Medical insurance
Perfectly packed health care covering dental and Covid-19 cases.
— Boosting your expertise
We're interested in accelerating your growth — hence we compensate for your professional development courses and conferences. You will get access to all Roosh educational or business activities, where we engage top-notch experts from diverse areas to master hard and soft skills. Also, you can join our corporate English lessons twice a week.
— Financial support in various life circumstances
We will support you in joy and sorrow of this unpredictable life.
How's the hiring process going?
Our hiring process is designed to ensure that we are a perfect match. So be ready to come across:
— interview with Recruiter: we'll talk about Roosh and answer all your questions,
— test task and tech interview: we want to see how you think, bring ideas, and work with info. Then we'll give you feedback,
— culture fit interview: a final call with the team to make sure our culture and values click,
— reference check: during the process, we'll contact your previous workplaces to hear something even more exciting about you.
Still not sure whether to go for Roosh or not? Check our values to resonate with yours first here. Anyway, thanks for your interest.
We'll review your CV and everything you have sent us within five working days. If your background meets our needs — we'll set up a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren't quite ready to get along with you at this moment. But no worries — our journey has just started, and we'd love to stay in touch as our team grows and more opportunities emerge. We wish you the best of luck with your aspiration.