Aug 09, 2023 - Commerzbank AG – Poland is hiring a remote Business Expert. 📍Location: Poland.
Join our team as a Business Expert!
Description of the position:
As a Business Expert you will work in a team that is responsible end-to-end for the development and implementation of use cases to avoid risks and meet regulatory expectations, establishing and enhancing a group-wide data quality framework for all segments and functions.
In a diverse team of data scientists, IT specialists and business experts, you will contribute your expertise in regulatory data quality reporting and the analysis of business processes and customer requirements, initiate and implement solutions to increase efficiency and develop ideas for further use cases.
You actively promote cross-departmental and cross-location cooperation and agile working methods. You have plenty of room for initiative and responsibility right from the start, you can further expand your knowledge of regulatory requirements, big data technologies and machine learning/artificial intelligence processes and develop yourself further in an environment characterized by team-oriented cooperation.
You will be responsible for
- Data Quality Measurement and DQ Sensors - Enhance and maintain the DQ Measurement processes and continuous review of existing and setup of new DQ Sensors across the organization.
- Maintaining the tools used for Data Quality Reporting, development and improvement of features – all based on Big Data, Cloud and BI technology.
- Data Quality Reporting – Enhance and maintain the regulatory Data Quality Report.
- Acting as an adviser and service unit for the Chief Data Officer and the Data Stewards to support onetime Data Quality related initiatives and remediation/ improvement projects.
- Acting as an adviser and service unit to operate and support the Data Governance processes.
- Enhance and maintain Data Quality Assurance framework and include new data sources/ areas for further issue identification which includes design and implement functional data quality assessments in order to check Commerzbank's data pool for inconsistencies.
- Design and implement suitable management reports and publish them based on Business Intelligence tools.
Which technology & skills are important for us?
- Practical experience with data quality and data lineage topics
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools
- Practical experience with data quality / data governance topics
Nice to have:
- Java Development
- Google Cloud Platform
- Financial Industry / Controlling experience
Remotely or hybrid on Wersalska 6 street (Łódź)
What we offer?
Of course we offer Development Plans for employees Life insurance, flexible working hours, integration events and much more
Important! Please add the clause to your CV. You can find it on the end of the advert.
* * *
Below you can find more information about Commerzbank and cluster
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so we are. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. We work in inter-locational and international teamwork in agile methodologies.
Description of the cluster:
We, as the BDAA Cost, Risk & Fraud Analytics cluster are part of Commerzbank's delivery organization. Our team consists of around 80 colleagues who develop products in various agile teams and are responsible for them from the idea through development to operation. Our cluster mission is to provide guidance and key ingredients for Commerzbank's journey to become a data and AI driven enterprise.
We want Commerzbank to produce high-quality data and to employ the full range of suitable data and AI capabilities to inform and enable well-founded data driven decisions, for all core processes of the bank.
In our cluster, everything revolves around optimizing costs and risks and reporting quality of the data and the portfolio. We are on the Google Cloud and develop AI models to make processes more efficient and to minimize risks with our products as well as to avoid fraud and compliance costs. We support the organization and senior management with solutions like AI models, analytical dashboards or reports to provide reliable and consistent information for decision making process and process optimizations. And what if we lack the necessary technologies and see added value in the benefits? Then we are happy to go ahead and bring them to the bank!
Would you like to support us? Being part of an agile team and optimizing banking processes using data and analytics? Then come to us, to BDAA Cost, Risk & Fraud Analytics!
Please add the following clause to your application:
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft with its registered office in Kaiserstrasse 16, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.