Aug 09, 2023 - Virtualitics is hiring a remote Business Development Manager. 📍Location: USA.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to lead our team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) in both the commercial and federal markets for both inbound and outbound sales. As the Business Development Rep Manager at Virtualitics, you will play a crucial role in driving our sales efforts and exceeding targets. You will be responsible for managing the BDE (Business Development Executive) function, coaching and mentoring the team, building effective onboarding and sales strategies, and ensuring consistent results.
- Manage a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) operating in both commercial and federal markets.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and mentorship to the BDR team to enhance their prequalification and objection-handling skills, as well as strategies to ensure professional growth within the company.
- Develop and implement comprehensive onboarding and sales strategies to optimize the performance and efficiency of the BDR team.
- Motivate and inspire the team to achieve and surpass sales goals, maintaining consistent activity and meeting results.
- Leverage a strong tech stack, including Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and Gong, to streamline sales processes and maximize outcomes.
- Thrive in an evolving environment, embracing changes and demonstrating a growth mindset in an early-stage company where our product continually evolves.
- Understand the nuances and differences between the commercial and federal markets to drive successful meetings and engagements.
- Demonstrate expertise in outbound and account-based selling, effectively managing both inbound and outbound efforts.
- Partner with Sales Executives to understand prospecting needs, and nuances of their territory to best support their sales pipeline.
- Proven track record of success in hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven experience managing a BDE function, preferably in a technology-focused company.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills, with a track record of developing high-performing teams and driving individual and team growth.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft persuasive messaging and deliver impactful presentations.
- Familiarity with tech tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and Gong.
- Comfortable operating in emerging markets with ambiguity, adaptability, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in outbound and account-based selling, managing both inbound and outbound BDRs.
- Positive attitude, problem-solving mindset, and a strong desire to contribute to the growth and success of an early-stage company.
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Lucrative Commission Plan
- 100% employer paid health benefit premiums (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for National Holidays
- Stock options at sign-on
- 401k plan
- Company equipment (Laptop computer, monitor, iPhone, etc.)
- Remote work from home
Virtualitics is pioneering Intelligent Data Exploration, delivering out-of-the-box artificial intelligence capabilities that make advanced analytics possible for more people and organizations. The Virtualitics AI Platform automatically discovers hidden patterns in complex, multi-dimensional data, delivering rich 3D visuals and immersive experiences that guide more informed decisions. Virtualitics helps public and private sector organizations gain real value from all of their data, accelerating their AI initiatives. The company's patented technology is based on more than 10 years of research at the California Institute of Technology and depended on by the Federal Government and large enterprises.. For more, visit virtualitics.com.