Aug 09, 2023 - Virtualitics is hiring a remote Data Scientist w/ Secret Clearance (or Greater). 📍Location: USA.
Virtualitics, Inc. is an advanced analytics company that helps enterprises and governments make smarter business decisions, faster with ready-to-use AI that can be understood–by analysts and business leaders alike. Our AI platform allows organizations to rapidly process complex data into powerful multi-dimensional graph visualizations, and predict future business outcomes with clear, explainable no-code AI modeling. Virtualitics puts AI into use across the enterprise with enhanced analytics that's easily integrated into the flow of work. Our patented technology is based on over 11 years of research at the California Institute of Technology and NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
The platform has been deployed across Department of Defense agencies, Federal Civilian agencies, and Fortune 500 companies. We're proud to have been recently named as one of the Air Force's "big bets" on emerging technology and Built In's top companies to work for in 2022!
Our fast-growing team is looking for a skilled, motivated and reliable Data Scientist with Secret Clearance (or Greater) to help grow our company.
What you'll do:
- Use the capabilities of the Virtualitics AI Platform to deploy production solutions for our customers.
- Work with customer data and own the development of an AI solution from ideation to production
- Leverage integrations with big data frameworks (e.g. Databricks) as needed to develop solutions for customers.
- Must have an active Secret (or greater) security clearance and be willing to work from a SCIF.
- Regular travel anticipated to client sites/military bases.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience writing production ready code in Python.
- 3+ years of experience with Python Data Stack: pandas, numpy, sklearn, tensorflow, pytorch, matplotlib, etc.
- 1 year of experience deploying a machine learning model in a production environment.
- 1-2 years of experience with SQL/NoSQL or other database systems (elasticsearch, graph databases, etc.).
- 3 years of experience with Git (or an alternative version control tool).
- 1 year of Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Located in or near Northern Virginia or Pasadena CA.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the development efforts for a project from a SCIF.
- Experience with Cyber Analytics, PCAP and network monitoring, CVEs and Cyber Vulnerabilities, etc.
- 1 year of experience integrating applications with at least one of Spark, Dask, Snowpark or Kafka.
- 1 year of experience with technologies like task schedulers (e.g. Celery, Airflow, Prefect, etc.) and web-app development stacks (e.g. Flask/Django)
You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary software company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health / vision / dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO and tons of office snacks!
Virtualitics is committed to building a company where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where talented people of all cultures, ages, perspectives, opinions, education, backgrounds, races, gender identity, religions, orientations, abilities, and beliefs can grow and thrive with Virtualitics.