Role : Data Science AI/Developer/Python
Location : New York City or Boca Raton, FL (Hybrid)
Candidates Must Have
- Generative AI, LLMs, Data Science pipelines
- ONSITE NYC OR BOCA RATON, FL NO RELOCATION.
Relatively junior person 6+ years of total experience:
- established experience with tools and software development being in Generative AI, LLMs, Data Science pipelines and AI/ML.
- Build and improve tools for users to understand and analyze large-scale data
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and testing of software and solutions
- Develop documentation, and collaborate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
Our consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data querying and wrangling to data engineering, to data visualization, dashboarding, and business intelligence (BI), to predictive analytics, machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
- Belong to a collaborative team dedicated to Advanced Analytics and Intelligent Automation.
- Focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development in data science, data analytics, and/or data engineering.
- Work as a data scientist / data analytics / business intelligence professional in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Continue career development in data science and data analytics software, methods, and consulting.
What You Will Need
- B.S. or B.A.is required
- Ability to execute data driven analytic activities involving the identification of key indicators for both compliance and effectiveness critical to mission/business success
- Ability to manipulate large data sets and use them to identify trends and reach meaningful conclusions to inform strategic business decisions
- Ability to clean, aggregate, organize data from multiple sources and transfer this information to data warehouses
- Ability to define data requirements and ensure storage, availability, and coherence of electronically stored information to guarantee it meets the organization's needs
- Competency in data mining, including structuring of raw data to formulate or recognize patterns to generate new information and unlock information and insights that help the organization better manage risks
- Proficiency in Python, R, and SQL
- Proficiency in Tableau, Tableau Server, and PowerBI dashboard development
- Ability to support remote or hybrid on-site projects in the DC metro area