Aug 09, 2023 - top.legal is hiring a remote QA Engineer. 📍Location: Germany.
We help sales and legal teams to close better deals faster through intelligent contracting decisions.
We have developed an AI-enabled SaaS product that combines sales enablement with legal automation to close better deals faster.
We are currently looking for you as a QA engineer remotely to become part of our pioneering work.
Our team is made-up by an experienced team of tech-enthusiasts as well as hacking geniuses, who have already successfully built several companies. Right now is an exciting time to join a team that is applying machine learning and cutting-edge microservices to further its development.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing automated tests to ensure the quality and reliability of software products. You will work closely with the development team to identify and resolve defects, as well as participate in the planning and execution of product releases. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about quality, has experience in automation testing, and possesses strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using industry-standard tools such as Chromatic, Jest, Playwright, or similar.
- Design, execute and maintain test plans and test cases for both manual and automated testing.
- Analyze test results and report defects to the development team for resolution.
- Collaborate with developers to identify root cause of defects and assist in their resolution.
- Participate in product release planning, testing, and documentation.
- Provide timely feedback to the development team regarding product quality.
- Continuously improve the automation testing process and methodology.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in automation testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing.
- Proficient in at least one programming language such as React, Typescript, node.js.
- Experience with automation testing tools such as Chromatic, Jest, Playwright, or similar.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You will have the opportunity to join one of Germany's most promising startups, after the internship program is completed.
We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry with cutting-edge technology.
You will be able to learn and develop new abilities by working side by side with excellent and motivated people.
Experience a company culture where we work on eye-level - decisions are made quickly and knowledge-sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
We offer flexible working hours, because we are result-driven.
Find out more about us: