Aug 10, 2023 - Omilia Ltd is hiring a remote Conversational AI Developer (Java). 📍Location: Greece.
We are seeking a Conversational AI application developer with Java knowledge to join our Solution Delivery team. You will be part of a talented software team that delivers the latest in Conversational AI and Virtual Agent technologies, bringing advanced voice and chat-driven solutions to enterprises across the world.
As part of that team, you will be trained on Omilia’s NLU platform and gain an under-the-hood understanding of all technologies involved in enabling conversational, omnichannel human-system interactions.
The successful candidate will contribute to the design and development of production-grade conversational AI systems, using Omilia’s technology suite. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working with customers to analyze and understand business requirements;
- Designing the application in line with established usability principles and business requirements;
- Implementing and testing the semantic models and the conversation flow, using both machine learning and rule-based techniques;
- Integrating Omilias applications with the client’s systems (Web Services, Databases, etc);
- Analyzing real-life human-system dialogs, assessing the overall system performance, and identifying improvement opportunities;
- Preparing and producing releases of software components;
- Contributing to the development of product tools.
- Academic Degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Processing, related field or equivalent experience;
- At least 1 year of experience as a Java Developer;
- Knowledge of Java 8;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication skills; customer-facing;
- Ambition, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn, aptitude for analytical and creative thinking, with sharp attention to detail;
- Well-organized for both team and/ or solo assignments;
- Accountable within demanding deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Experience with conversational automated dialog systems either voice or chat based. Experience in any other production-level NLU/NLP solutions will also be considered a plus;
- Experience consuming external systems such as web services (REST and SOAP);
- Experience with IVRs and contact center platforms such as Nice CXone and Genesys Cloud;
- Knowledge of bash scripting;
- Experience with GitLab and CI/CD processes;
- Experience in Spring Framework;
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or French.
- Fixed compensation;
- Long-term employment with the working days vacation;
- Development in professional growth (courses, training, etc);
- Being part of successful cutting-edge technology products that are making a global impact in the service industry;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Apple gear.