Aug 11, 2023 - CUBE Global is hiring a remote Test Engineer - AUS. 📍Location: Australia.
Role: Test Engineer - AUS
Package: Depending on experience
Location: Australia - Remote working
Recently listed as a "RegTech Top Performer" in Market Fintech's RegTech Supplier Performance Report, CUBE is pioneering the development of machine automated compliance.
We are a global RegTech business defining and implementing the gold standard of regulatory intelligence and change for the financial services industry. We deliver our services through a SaaS platform, powered by an innovative combination of AI and proprietary data ontology, to simplify the complex and everchanging world of compliance for our clients.
CUBE are creating the future and are a company rooted in strong values, team spirit and commitment to our customers and wider communities. We serve some of the largest financial institutions globally and are expanding our footprint very fast. As we do so, we are keen for new talent to join us and realize their full potential to grow into leadership positions within the business.
RegPlatform is an Enterprise grade technology platform that streamlines regulatory change management. It provides firms with a one-stop, continuously maintained inventory of global regulations, with effortless horizon scanning, integration capabilities and workflow management. RegPlatform combines industry leading AI technology with expert validated insights to simplify the complexities of multi-jurisdictional regulatory content.
RegAssure caters for nimble, lean financial organizations that want assured, seamless compliance without the burden of set-up costs and implementation processes. RegAssure provides fast, automated regulatory intelligence that intuitively knows your business needs and can grow with you.
- Ensuring quality releases of our core platform and underlying tech
- Design and execute manual and automated, regression, functional and non-functional test cases across a variety of UI, Mobile and API based applications
- Configuring and maintaining CICD for automated test execution
What we’re looking for:
- At least three years of software testing experience
- Proven experience in end-to-end application testing, performance, user acceptance and non-functional testing. Also, API testing.
- Good knowledge of test techniques, methodologies, and strategies – functional and non-functional
- Hands on experience in Web test automation framework e.g., Cypress, playwright, Selenium
- Hands on experience in Performance, Load testing with JMeter or K6.
- Hands on experience in POSTMAN API, Swagger, or another other API client.
- Good understand of Git commands and code repositories e.g., Bitbucket, GITHUB, GITLAB
- Good understanding of Test Management tools e.g., QMetry, TestRail, QTest
- Experience with building and maintaining Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
🌍 Globally, we are one of a kind!
CUBE is a well-established player in Regtech (we were around before Regtech was even a thing!), and our category-defining product is used by leading financial institutions around the world (including Revolut, Citi, and HSBC). We cover over 5,000 issuing bodies in 712 jurisdictions across 180 countries. Substantially more than our closest competitors.
🗽 Freedom, flexibility & progression.
We are the market leader within Regtech, and yet we are constantly evolving and you will have a significant influence over how we develop moving forwards. We will help you realise your full potential and grow into leadership positions across CUBE.
🗣️Internationally collaborative culture
CUBE has more than 300 CUBERs across 11 locations in Europe, the Americas and APAC and we are united by our strong team-oriented culture. You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded colleagues from all over the world, gaining exposure to different cultures and business practices.
🌱 Innovative & meaningful work
We are always exploring new technologies and innovations that can help clients solve complex problems. If you’re someone seeking the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging projects that have a real impact then we want to hear from you!
💻 Work life balance
CUBE are a remote first business, you'll be able to design your home office and choose your own work equipment. Unable to work from home one week, or desperate for in-person interaction with colleagues? No problem—book a room in a coworking space or join one of our department monthly team meets (they’re happening all the time!).