Aug 14, 2023 - Aspire Software is hiring a remote Project Manager 🇩🇪. 📍Location: Germany.
Project Manager - Remote - Germany
We are hiring for a Project Manager to join our team at Inplan, running end-to-end projects for our clients across Germany!
Here is a little window into our company: For 30 years, INPLAN has been developing standard software solutions for ports, port terminals, and logistics service providers. INPLAN software is used by well-known customers at home and abroad, such as the Port of Aqaba (Jordan), BASF, Bayernhafen Group, Port of Beirut (Lebanon), Haeger & Schmidt, JadeWeserPort, Lower Saxony, RheinCargo, thyssenkrupp. INPLAN is responsible for digitizing operational business processes in over 50 locations, making them the market leader in port management and terminal operating solutions. The second pillar of INPLAN is a procurement process software solution with equally renowned customers such as ARAG, DEVK, Fortuna Wien, Santander, or Löwen Play.
We are continuously expanding our software for mobile, IoT, and AI components, and the implementation of automated cooperative processes is integrated into our daily work as a partner in funding projects. This drive is our motivation to continually develop our capabilities and solutions.
We look forward to possibly meeting you soon as a new member of our expanding team and receiving your application for the following position.
The successful candidate will live in Germany and must be fluent in German, both written and verbal and be willing to travel across Germany to meet with clients!
What your day will look like:
- Leading project management for customer projects: structuring/project planning, communication, coordination, and control
- Conducting customer presentations, workshops, user interviews, etc.
- Leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Analyzing and structured description of our customers' business processes (creating technical specifications and concepts)
- Monitoring the development and implementation of the concept
- Supporting the sales team
- Contributing own ideas and concepts for product development
- Degree or vocational training in IT project management, industrial engineering, computer science, mathematics, business administration, or equivalent experience/qualification
- Experience in process analysis, design, and digitalization
- Ideally, experience as a project or sub-project manager
- High degree of independence, along with a strong focus on teamwork and customer service
- Passion for new topics and flexibility
- Structured and goal-oriented approach to work
- Enjoyment of different project aspects (business-related, organizational, analytical-conceptual, communicative)
- Enjoyment of working with interdisciplinary teams
- High-quality awareness
- Proficiency in relevant software tools and methods
- Driver's license, willingness to travel to customers at home and abroad
- Being Fluent in German, both written and verbal, is essential, and a professional level of English is highly desirable
- Legally authorised to work in Germany
What we offer:
- An interesting and varied job with the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and experiences
- Entry into one of the most exciting growth industries
- Independent work in a motivated team
- Good development opportunities and responsibility takeover
- Flexible working hours
- Room for further education
- Open work environment
For further information about Inplan, you can visit our website at www.inplan.de
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.