Aug 16, 2023 - Prompt Therapy Solutions is hiring a remote Lead AI Engineer and Strategist (B2B SaaS). 📍Location: USA.
Lead AI Engineer and Strategist (B2B SaaS)
Prompt is revolutionizing healthcare by delivering highly automated and modern B2B enterprise software to rehab therapy businesses, the teams within, and the patients they serve. We have established ourselves as the go-to platform in the space, are setting a new standard in healthcare technology, and rapidly growing our market share. We are identifying new challenges across outpatient therapy and the healthcare space at large everyday and we're looking to bring on a dynamic and innovative Lead AI Engineer and Strategist to join our powerful and talented engineering team as we look to tackle these new opportunities. This unique role combines a deep understanding of AI technology and algorithms with a strategic mindset to enhance our platform, ensuring that we deliver the highest value to our clients. This is an unprecedented opportunity to be at the forefront of real-world applications of AI in healthcare.
Why work for Prompt?
- Big Challenges: Here at Prompt, we are solving complex and unique problems that have plagued the healthcare industry since the dawn of time.
- Talented People: Prompt didn't happen by chance, it's a team of incredibly talented and proven individuals who all made their mark before joining forces to build the greatest software on the planet for rehab therapists.
- Healthy Approach: This isn't an investment bank. At Prompt you own your workload and the entire organization takes a liking to smart work (over hard work).
- Positive Impact: Prompt helps outpatient rehab organizations treat more patients and deliver better care with less environmental waste. That means less surgery and less narcotic-based pain treatment, all while turning a paper-heavy industry digital.
- Drive Prompt's mission to change healthcare through the application of modern technology and AI
- Leverage a deep understanding of AI algorithms, including K-nearest neighbors and others, to identify, design, and implement AI-driven enhancements to our platform
- Develop a deep and thorough understanding of our product, the business of rehab therapy, and Prompt's strategy
- Identify areas of opportunity to add value to our customers through the use of AI in areas such as automation, model training, and statistical recommendations based on large data set analysis
- Apply AI technology in innovative ways to improve operations in areas such as medical billing, clinical documentation, benefits verification, denial management, and more areas yet to be considered
- Propose and develop AI-driven solutions for internal teams to drive efficiency and increase productivity
- Oversee engineering grooming sessions and delegate feature development estimations
- Mentor up and coming engineers
- Develop new features for the Product
- Participate and contribute to the Code Review process
- Engage in Design Reviews, Product Retrospectives, and other team based ceremonies
- Conduct technical interviews with candidates to help build the Prompt AI Team
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities for AI-driven improvements and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, AI, or related field (Master's degree or PhD preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in AI engineering, with demonstrated ability to implement a variety of AI algorithms
- Strong ability to think strategically and innovatively, with a problem-solving mindset
- Strong understanding of or willingness to learn and understand the healthcare sector, specifically related to physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain complex AI concepts to a non-technical audience
- Desire to contribute to the growth of the product, team, and direction of Prompt
- A working knowledge of the technologies listed below
- Enterprise engineering experience preferred
- MVC architecture experience preferred
- Please have a working knowledge of PHP, Laravel, Vue.JS, and MySQL or any equivalent (Ruby, Node.JS, React, Angular, Ember, Postgres, MSSQL, etc.)
- Please only apply if you are interested in a heavy code contribution role as we are not looking for engineering managers at this time although if desired growth opportunities are present in the years to come
Perks - What you can expect:
- Competitive salaries
- Remote environment
- Potential equity compensation for outstanding performance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide sponsored lunches
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, color, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, or any other protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc is an E-Verify Employer.