Aug 18, 2023 - Docyt is hiring a remote AI Data Analyst. 📍Location: USA.
Docyt, a rapidly growing technology startup based in Silicon Valley, is looking for an AI Data Analyst to join its team. The company is passionate about delivering financial control and order for businesses to enable them to make more informed decisions. The successful candidate will be part of a team that applies artificial intelligence across the accounting tech stack in the Docyt super app. Docyt automates income and expense workflows, continuously reconciles QuickBooks®, and generates real-time financial statements, all through AI. The AI Data Analyst will be responsible for delivering insights and value to businesses by collecting, organizing, and analyzing their data.
- Develop and maintain the data infrastructure necessary for analysis and insights.
- Develop and maintain data models for analysis and AI systems.
- Research and keep up to date, business trends, financial, and economic conditions that could impact the business.
- Analyze data and give professional and actionable insights to different stakeholders within the organization.
- Work with internal teams to design, implement and monitor experiments and help with product development.
- Deliver value from data and insights to businesses
- Manage a database of all business data and information
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Experience in data analysis (at least 3 years).
- Strong knowledge of statistical modeling and experience with business intelligence tools (ETL, SQL, Python, Excel).
- Experience with large scale datasets.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working in a high growth and dynamic environment.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, or QlikView.
- Great growth potential at a fast-growing startup, we want you to grow with us!
- Company-provided laptop and necessary hardware to ensure your setup for success.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Inclusive and motivating work culture that values team collaboration.
Docyt, pronounced “docket”, is a FinTech startup headquartered in Silicon Valley, that is passionately focused on giving businesses control of their financial data. While great strides have been made in sending and receiving payments, businesses still struggle to aggregate all their financial data, understand it, and use it to make well-informed, timely decisions. Docyt brings order to data chaos.
Docyt is a super app that applies AI (artificial intelligence) across the entire accounting tech stack. Docyt digitizes financial data, automates both income and expense workflows, continuously reconciles QuickBooks®, and generates real-time financial statements. That explains what we do, but here’s why it’s important. A complete, accurate, real-time financial picture empowers businesses to make timely and smart decisions so their business can thrive.