Aug 21, 2023 - Samsung SDS America is hiring a remote DevOps Engineer-ServiceNow. 📍Location: USA.
Samsung SDS America is seeking for a DevOps Engineer to support the mobile B2B solution sales team. This role will work on the design, implementation and maintenance of the DevOps processes for our customers and their integrations with Service Now.
This role will support our Zero Touch Mobility (ZTM) Team. The Zero Touch Mobility service is a solution provided by Samsung SDSA in collaboration with Service Now. ZTM enables true digitization of a highly manual and complex process while fundamentally transforming how customers manage this lifecycle. ZTM natively integrates the mobile ecosystem into the Now Platform to simplify and automate on a single device.
This is a 100% remote role that can be based anywhere in the US. The Team is based in Eastern Time Zone.
Samsung SDS is the digital arm of the Samsung group and a global provider of cloud and digital transformation innovations. Samsung SDS delivers enterprise-grade solutions and services in cloud, secure mobility, analytics / AI, digital marketing and digital workspace. We enable our customers in government, financial services, healthcare, and other industries to drive business in a hyper-connected economy helping them to increase productivity, safeguard assets, and make smarter decisions.
- Design and implement the DevOps processes and tools required for the efficient deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of Service Now applications.
- Collaborate with vendors and development teams to build, test, deploy, and release processes, ensuring scalability and reliability.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for Service Now applications, integrating source control, automated testing, and deployment automation tools.
- Drive technical discussions with enterprise customers and influence technical decisions to streamline and simplify our infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience managing DevOps.
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer, with expertise in Service Now and its architecture.
- Deep expertise in software / SaaS solutions, mobile technologies, and related technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Service Now architecture, including platform capabilities, integrations, and customizations.
- Experience deploying and maintaining microservices architectures.
- Working knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Distributed System Design.
Samsung SDSA offers a comprehensive suite of programs to support our employees:
- Top-notch medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Wellness program
- Parental leave
- 401K match and savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Additional benefits
Samsung SDS America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process for candidates with disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation, please send your request to this e-mail.