We are looking for a machine learning and quant finance engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work on developing and implementing machine learning algorithms, including large language models (LLMs), for quantitative finance applications.
- Develop machine learning models using Python and frameworks like PyTorch, Pandas, Numpy to make predictions and gain insights from financial data
- Work closely with the team to identify areas where ML/LLMs can add value
- Research and implement latest advancements in deep learning, NLP, reinforcement learning etc. to continuously improve models
- Optimize large language model interfaces for accuracy, speed and scalability
- Participate in full lifecycle of projects from data extraction, preprocessing to model deployment in production
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Strong skills in Python, Pandas and machine learning frameworks like PyTorch
- Strong grasp of machine learning algorithms like regression, classification, deep neural networks etc.
- Experience working with large language models is a plus
- Experience in quantitative finance or working with financial data is a plus
- Coding proficiency and software engineering skills
- Knowledge of tools like Git, SQL, NoSQL is desirable
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to research and learn new technologies and techniques quickly