Aug 25, 2023 - Cognigy is hiring a remote Account Executive. 📍Location: USA.
Cognigy is revolutionizing the customer service industry by harnessing the most cutting-edge AI technology on the market. Its award-winning solution Cognigy.AI, empowers businesses to deliver exceptional service that is instant, personalized, in any language and on any channel. Cognigy is shaping the future of customer service, creating AI Agents by perfectly combining Generative and Conversational AI to increase customer satisfaction and actively support employees in real-time.
Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be leading the automation of conversations to make life easier for everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts:
Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
Your new role: Account Executive
Location: Midwest, US (remote)
We're looking for an Account Executive to join our expanding US Sales team and help us revolutionize the industry. If you've got experience in Fortune 5000 Sales and are ready to take the leap to Enterprise, Fortune 1000 Sales, we want you! In this role, you'll collaborate with potential customers to learn about their needs and objectives, and determine how Cognigy can assist them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring new enterprise companies from all verticals in the AMER region, F2000
- Building and maintaining an effective pipeline by self-directed prospecting, as well as working with internal, Business Development Representative resources
- Developing, maintaining and reviewing territory plans that outline how you will meet business goals
- Running full sales cycles from account planning & targeted prospecting through discovery/qualification, contract negotiation & close
- Taking a consultative, value-centric approach with senior executives to map value, develop effective business cases, build ROI models and drive Digital Transformation conversations
- Coordinating responses to RFPs/RFIs
- Taking a collaborative approach to working closely with various team members including BDRs, Presales support, Marketing, Product, Finance and Leadership
- Representing Cognigy at trade fairs or events that are customary in the industry
- Preparing, presenting and conducting demos, presentations and customer meetings
- Using CRM effectively and consistently to track sales cycles/engagement
- You are an experienced Sales Executive with a proven track record of success in selling SaaS or Tech
- You have a hunter mentality and are passionate about winning and being part of an exciting company in a hyper-growth phase
- You are confident navigating sales cycles with all management levels (particularly SVP/C-Level)
- Organization and prioritizing are at the heart of everything you do and you are disciplined and function well in a remote environment
- What is a salesperson without professional communication skills, and a customer-centric, personable demeanor?!
- You can balance driving a sales cycle independently while leveraging internal resources
- You are comfortable leveraging a partner channel to support the sales process
Sounds like you? Come and join us!
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work - these include:
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Great benefits, including health/dental/vision and 401k
- Discretionary virtual stock options plan, so you can benefit from the company’s success
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- ClassPass membership, giving you access to a variety of fitness and wellness experiences
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning