Aug 25, 2023 - Oliv AI is hiring a remote Sr. QA Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
Oliv.AI is an emerging SalesTech startup headquartered in San Francisco that provides an innovative solution to help businesses scale their sales teams. We recently announced a $5.2M Seed funding round! Our AI engine analyzes sales conversations to identify best practices, refine call scripts, and enable sellers with the right answers. Oliv.AI ensures that sales reps follow a golden sales process, conduct pre-call research, provide conversational insights, and complete smart next steps. We help businesses build agile revenue teams and ensure CRM hygiene with ease.
Oliv learns from recorded conversations, updates sales scripts, and guides your reps to deliver consistently using smart workflows. Revenue teams at Shopify, Turing, Density, Thinkific, and over 800 companies use Oliv to clone and automate winning practices while saving 5 hours/rep every week.
About The Role:
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring our software products are highly robust, thoroughly tested, and bug-free. Your primary focus will be on maintaining the integrity of our products through comprehensive testing and advocating for our customers' needs throughout the development process. If you are a dedicated QA Engineer with a passion for delivering top-notch products, join us to revolutionize how sales gets done. Drive success, empower sales reps to generate revenue, and be part of the AI future!
What You'll Do:
- Ensure high quality and bug-free products; identifying bugs and create detailed documentation for the development team
- Create and maintain QA deliverables such as test procedures, test cases, and release reports
- Identify areas for improvement based on user feedback and continuous testing
- Act as a user advocate to ensure our products exceed customer expectations
- Conduct manual and automation QA testing, including regression, unit, and integration testing; maintain an updated test case repository
- Troubleshoot issues, escalate critical problems, and prevent defects
What We Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in manual and automation QA testing (Rainforest, Cypress, Playwright, etc.)
- Proficiency in test scripting and testing techniques
- Understanding of web browser or mobile app QA concepts and key info
- Expertise in frontend and backend testing
- Passionate about user advocacy and improving the development process
What We Offer:
- The base salary range for this role is $155-175k/year + variable MBO bonus. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including prior experience, location, value add, and may vary from the amount above.
- Compensation package also includes meaningful equity with terms you'll actually be able to benefit from and 401(k)
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with paid premiums for you and your dependents
- Perks include: mental health & wellness services, HSA + FSA, commuter benefits, and more
- Unlimited paid time off, and a flexible remote WFH workplace #LI-remote
- We help our team build their career and unleash their potential - we foster top talent and build distinct tailored growth plans which elevate both skills and income
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Oliv.AI is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Oliv’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.