Aug 26, 2023 - Secureframe is hiring a remote Senior Brand Designer. 📍Location: Northern America.
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups
that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe
is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
is looking for a talented, innovative and proven senior graphic and web designer to lead the visual expression of our brand. With a keen sense of style, an eye for design and a portfolio of award-winning creative design work, you will be responsible for bringing the Secureframe brand to life across web, digital, advertising, campaigns, presentations, collateral, events, social media and more.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you'll do
- Leverage your experience and skills in creative design to help stakeholders achieve company and marketing goals, including brand awareness, demand generation and lead conversion
- Deliver a consistent visual expression of the Secureframe brand across all media
- Manage all creative design, from concept to delivery, including prioritizing work, reviewing and clarifying creative briefs, building and presenting concepts to stakeholders, and soliciting and incorporating feedback to finalize executions within agreed upon timelines and budget
- Develop, iterate and execute creative concepts for web, digital, campaigns, advertising, presentations, sales and marketing collateral, events, social media and more
- Create illustrations, iconography, infographics and other visuals to convey the customer value of the Secureframe platform, products and solutions
- Design branded wearables and giveaways to drive audience engagement
- Produce and edit videos and animation
- Create and maintain the Secureframe brand guide
- Serve as an ambassador of the Secureframe brand, enabling fellow employees, partners and others stakeholders to present a single, consistent brand in the marketplace via current brand assets, templates and guide paired with your expert advice and counsel
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of relevant graphic and web design experience with a strong portfolio of creative work supporting fast growing B2B startups, preferably in SaaS
- Proven track record of delivering award-winning brand creative design across a variety of media and formats to achieve business goals
- Passion for the customer experience through brand, creative expression, graphic and web design
- Experience in developing and advancing brand identities and systems
- Excellent collaboration skills; capable of crafting win-win creative design
- Working experience using graphic design tools to deliver award winning creative
- Experience using Asana for project management, collaboration and communication
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).