Aug 26, 2023 - Samsung SDS America is hiring a remote Customer Success Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Samsung SDS America is seeking for a Customer Success Manager who will ensure the successful adoption, retention, and satisfaction of our enterprise customers for the External Account Management Team (B2B).
The successful candidate will build relationship with our enterprise customers to understand their business needs and develop account plans to help them achieve their goals, provide strategic guidance, and identify new opportunities.
This role will support our Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) Team. The EBS team focuses on sales of our Zero Touch Mobility (ZTM) scoped application for Service Now, and related hardware and services. ZTM enables true hyper automation of the entire enterprise mobility lifecycle. ZTM is a scoped application, essentially a certified 3rd party module.
This is a 100% remote role that can be based anywhere in the US. The Team is based in Eastern Time Zone.
Samsung SDS is the digital arm of the Samsung group and a global provider of cloud and digital transformation innovations. Samsung SDS delivers enterprise-grade solutions and services in cloud, secure mobility, analytics / AI, digital marketing and digital workspace. We enable our customers in government, financial services, healthcare, and other industries to drive business in a hyper-connected economy helping them to increase productivity, safeguard assets, and make smarter decisions.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers by providing strategic guidance, managing the overall account relationship and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify opportunities to add value to our customers.
- Conduct business reviews with customers to evaluate their satisfaction, identify opportunities for improvement, and uncover upselling and cross selling opportunities.
- Provide ongoing support to our customers, ensuring the successful adoption and utilization of our solutions.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams (SDS) including sales, support, and product to address customer’s requirements, and advocate for customer needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams (SDS) to ensure operational performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 6+ years of B2B SaaS experience in Customer Success or Account Management roles.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills, with the ability to engage with customer at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge in mobility solutions, mobile security and enterprise mobility management.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and leverage insights to optimize customer success.
- Familiarity with Service Now.
Samsung SDSA offers a comprehensive suite of programs to support our employees:
- Top-notch medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Wellness program
- Parental leave
- 401K match and savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Additional benefits
Samsung SDS America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process for candidates with disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation, please send your request to this e-mail.