Aug 30, 2023 - TileDB is hiring a remote Geospatial Product Marketing Manager. 📍Location: USA, Greece.
TileDB is expanding the marketing team! We are pioneering a multimodal database for complex data. When it comes to data, TileDB structures what others see as unstructured; going beyond blobs and tables and making any data — video, images, genomics, etc. — analysis- and AI-ready! TileDB is getting a ton of traction in life sciences, geospatial, telecom and more.
We are looking for a Geospatial Product and Technical Marketing manager who will embrace our mission and get stuff done. The team structure is flat and collaborative, you will report to the Head of Marketing but work closely with our senior technical marketing lead, product management counterparts, sales, solution engineers and the demand generation team.
How you will contribute:
- Partner with product management for various TileDB geospatial solutions spanning point clouds, climate, geometries and rasters and become an expert on all the user and business (decision-maker) personas of these solutions.
- Solution launches: Develop the launch strategy and execute the launch plan.
- Content development: Support the demand team, plan the campaigns and develop content assets such as ebooks, blogs, whitepapers, web materials, case studies and webinars for the complete buyer journey.
- Sales enablement: Develop competitive battlecards, solution collateral and TCO or ROI assets to assist sales in progressing deals.
- 5-7 years of product, technical or industry marketing experience.
- Strong writing skills (please attach a work sample such as a blog or attributed article)
- Background in marketing to various verticals and audiences in geospatial and up-to-date knowledge of the current trends in the geospatial industry around cloud native solutions.
- 5-7 years experience developing demos, webinars, videos, technical collateral, benchmark documents, ROI/value-oriented assessments, etc.
- Startup experience: Curiosity, eagerness to learn and the ability to bounce back from mistakes and withstand change.
- Bonus::Ability to use TileDB or learn it quickly. Basic familiarity with Python or R is desirable — in a pinch can you run a demo or test a tutorial.
Our Interview Process (~ 3 weeks)
- First interview covering screening questions, a resume walk-thru and a showcase of your past product or technical or industry marketing experiences.
- Three 45-minute interviews with the senior technical marketing lead, product/vertical leader and a member of the leadership team.
- Decision on offer.
Benefits may vary slightly depending on location due to federal, state or local laws, but in most cases we exceed these minimal mandated requirements.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical (including dependents)
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off and hours
- Work remotely. Our headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, USA and we have a subsidiary in Athens, Greece. We are a remote-first company, with core business hours overlapping with the US Eastern time zone.
- TileDB, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive team.