Aug 30, 2023 - Ent Credit Union is hiring a remote Senior Manager Analytics. 📍Location: USA.
This position is only eligible for remote work if residing outside of Colorado in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, and Oklahoma.
Ent Credit Union exists to improve the financial quality of life of the people we serve. This mission drives us every day, but we are more than our mission. We're also individuals using our unique abilities to make our organization, and the communities we serve, better than they were yesterday. We're a not-for-profit that puts people above profits and actively invests in our community. Our rapidly growing team is expanding our reach to serve more people throughout Colorado. To spread our mission far and wide, we need people like you. If you're interested in a paycheck with a purpose, apply with us today. Our people make the difference, and we truly believe you are our greatest asset.
Ent is seeking an experienced analytics professional who balances an innate curiosity with a passion for using data to drive better business decisions and results. The ideal candidate possesses superior analytical skills and is energized by the opportunity to build out a formal analytics practice for Colorado's largest credit union. Key capabilities include a technical background, experience developing and leading an analytics function, and expertise in translating data into actionable insights which inform go-to-market strategy.
The Senior Manager will have the opportunity to lead the strategy for data collection, analysis, and dissemination, providing insight that improves business results. This individual will help foster an insight-driven culture, collaborating with IT and cross-functional stakeholders to establish the data architecture and technology infrastructure to deliver actionable learnings. The role requires a natural storyteller and expert in data visualization with proven experience translating insights into business implications, synthesized for executive audiences.
Performance Analytics & Predictive Insights
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and prioritize analytics use cases focused on solving critical business challenges with data-driven insights. Develop a delivery strategy and roadmap which includes key milestones and outputs for the team.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret large datasets for drivers and/or predictors of performance.
- Conduct and/or oversee data science projects including but not limited to statistical analyses, behavioral analytics, and machine learning.
- Facilitate dashboard and scorecard creation, analysis, and review to drive strategic action.
- Ensure work is conducted in a timely and accurate manner, and results and recommendations are synthesized for non-technical and executive audiences.
- Facilitate discussions about insights and opportunity areas; demonstrate impact on business decisions.
Subject Matter Expert
- Drive the strategy for consistent data collection, measurement, and analysis of performance.
- Provide guidance for statistically reliable market testing protocols.
- Partner with IT and cross-functional stakeholders to establish the data architecture and underlying technology to support actionable insights that lead to measurable results.
- Build trust, develop relationships, and effectively influence multiple stakeholders.
- Drive data literacy and democratization across the organization.
- Direct ongoing business relationships with key partners, vendors, and consultants.
Staff Oversight and Development
- May lead and mentor analysts, prioritizing the strategic agenda to drive the greatest value.
Minimum Formal Qualifications for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, machine learning or a similar field of study.
- Master's Degree Preferred
- 7+ years' combined experience in data analytics or relevant experience. Req
- 2+ years' management/supervisory experience. Req
Technical or Specialized Knowledge/ Skills
- Expertise in data science and technology management, model governance, and implementation, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Experience with statistical and data mining techniques, including regression analysis and machine learning algorithms for pattern recognition and predictive analytics. Proficient with database query functions, e.g. SQL.
- An ownership mindset, experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and a proven record of translating data into actionable recommendations that inform business decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success managing and mentoring a team of analytical professionals across varying levels of skill and experience.
Environmental, Physical, and Psychological Requirements
- Standing - Occasionally
- Walking - Occasionally
- Sitting - Frequently
- Lifting - Rarely (40 Lbs)
- Carrying - Rarely
- Pushing - Rarely
- Pulling - Rarely
- Balancing - Rarely
- Stooping - Rarely
- Kneeling - Rarely
- Crouching - Rarely
- Crawling - Rarely
- Reaching - Occasionally
- Handling - Occasionally
- Grasping - Occasionally
- Feeling - Occasionally
- Talking - Frequently
- Hearing - Frequently
- Repetitive Motions - Frequently
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination - Occasionally
- Noises louder than normal speaking volume - Occasionally
- Temperature Changes - Rarely
- Atmospheric Conditions - Rarely
Typical Pay Range: $104,104 to $136,630 per Year (I17)
This position is eligible for our corporate bonus program based on company performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Benefits Summary Sheet - 2023
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)