Aug 31, 2023 - Monterail is hiring a remote Technical Architect for Web Applications. 📍Location: Poland.
We are Monterail, a team of over 140+ experts working together to create meaningful software. We believe in knowledge-sharing, autonomy, respect, and inclusivity. That’s what makes us work so well together.
We are always on the lookout for amazing people to join our team and help us create elegant and efficient applications and systems.
Currently, we are looking for a Technical Architect (Web Applications) who could join our team and work for one of our top clients - a major consulting company.
Discover your way at Monterail.
What will you do?
As a Technical Architect, you will work closely with our clients' teams on their digital products team. Close cooperation with the team CTO will be day-to-day as you will advise and shape technical strategy, lead application design, and work closely with product managers, solution leaders, and data experts as you build an internal analytics tool.
In this role, you will be involved in shaping the technology behind our client's product. It's important that you feel comfortable working in areas like Cloud technologies, DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
You will prototype code, participate in code review, breakdown user stories into technical tasks, and help manage the delivery process so that the code is of the utmost quality. You will identify and evaluate risks, barriers, and dependencies and collaborate with various teams to mitigate and resolve them.
Technical aspect - We are looking for
- 7+ years of hands-on experience as developer and architect building scalable web applications
- Experience of working whilst sticking to developer best practices; refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, test-driven development, ci/cd, security and accessibility
- Experience with container orchestration with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Cloud Kubernetes
- Cloud computing knowledge, particularly Microsoft Azure platform (Azure Functions, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure AI, Azure Analytics)
- Infrastructure knowledge including Single Sign on, LDAP, task automation.
- ML and AI capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Just as important
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to various stakeholders
- Leadership and management skills; ability and willingness to mentor and teach others
- Great English both written and spoken
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An agile mindset, ready to embrace agile software development practices
- Active listening skills, ability to identify new or better ways of delivery and
- A growth mindset that will help developers develop better approaches and test out new solutions
1. Screening Call
2. Further Interview steps, including interviews with our client
Our client, a leading consulting firm in Poland, fosters innovation by creating new products and services and incorporating them into their client work that are informed by analytics, design thinking, mobile, and social media.
By joining our Monterail team, you will:
- work with one of our biggest clients
- work remotely or from our Wrocław office
- receive top-class hardware
- Private health package and access to Hearme app