Aug 31, 2023 - South Street Designs is hiring a remote Graphic Designer. 📍Location: Philippines.
We are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team. As a Graphic Designer, you will be tasked with conceptualizing, collaborating, designing, and producing diverse print and digital content to bolster our brands' marketing, branding, and communication initiatives.
- Design and develop visually compelling layouts, design templates, illustrations, packaging, ebooks, and other creative assets for various digital and print platforms.
- Collaborate closely with the design and marketing teams to ideate and execute impactful marketing campaigns and design projects that effectively convey key messages and enhance user experiences.
- Produce exceptional multimedia assets using industry-standard software tools and AI, leveraging your expertise in graphic design, branding, layouts, and illustrations to ensure seamless designs across various platforms and devices.
- Maintain visual consistency and brand integrity across all design assets, adhering to brand guidelines and standards.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews and quality checks on design deliverables to ensure accuracy, functionality, and optimal user experiences.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, techniques, and technologies in design and incorporate them into the creative process.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and maintaining project schedules while delivering high-quality work.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Canva and Figma
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout composition.
- Experience in graphic design, branding, and illustrations.
- Understanding of marketing and branding principles.
- Experience in creating multimedia content for social media platforms.
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles
- Excellent creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to evolving project requirements and changing priorities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a graphic design role, preferably within a creative agency or in-house design team.
- Demonstrated portfolio of previous design work showcasing creativity and design skills.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, fine arts, or a related field.
Do not apply if:
- You don't have a portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects.
- You don't have a reliable internet connection or a high-spec laptop/computer.
- You're not looking for a full-time position.
1. You've been assigned to create promotional content for social media for a new product launch. Describe the creative process you would use to develop all content and how you would leverage your skills to produce compelling and effective designs.
Experience & Tools
- Can you walk us through your experience as a Graphic Designer and highlight some of your most significant projects? make sure to attach your portfolio.
Our core values:
At South Street Designs, we believe in creating an environment where everyone can be their authentic selves and contribute their unique perspective to the team. We strive to ensure our company culture is grounded in positive values like trust and respect, collaboration, resilience, and innovation. This commitment enables us to build an atmosphere where inclusion and growth are at the forefront. Our goal is to empower each individual to reach their fullest potential while being supported by the team.
Why people love working at South Street Designs:
- Great compensation & benefits package
- Quarterly reimbursements for internet and technology/office set-up upgrade
- Annual Cost of Living Adjustment based on inflation rate
- Free virtual psychotherapy sessions with MAGIS Creative Spaces
- Holiday Wind Down
- Medicard HMO with 100k DDL once regularized
- 20 PTOs per year once regularized (accrued PTOs during probation)
We know our success depends on the people who join us. That's why we have a meticulous screening process so we can hire top-notch talent.