Aug 31, 2023 - TileDB is hiring a remote Life Sciences Product Marketing Manager. 📍Location: USA, Greece.
TileDB is expanding the marketing team! We are pioneering a multimodal database for complex data. When it comes to data, TileDB structures what others see as unstructured; going beyond blobs and tables and making any data — video, images, genomics, etc.— analysis- and AI-ready! TileDB is getting tremendous traction in life sciences, geospatial, telecom and more.
We are looking for a Life Sciences Product and Technical Marketing manager who will embrace our mission and make it happen!. The team structure is flat and collaborative, you will report to the Head of Marketing but work closely with our senior technical marketing lead, product management counterparts, sales, solution architects and the demand generation team.
How you will contribute:
- Partner with product management for TileDB pop genomics, imaging and single-cell solutions and become an expert on all the user and business (decision-maker) personas of these solutions.
- Solution launches: Develop the launch strategy and execute the launch plan.
- Content development: Support the demand team, plan the campaigns and develop content assets such as technical tutorials, ebooks, blogs, whitepapers, web materials, case studies and webinars for the complete buyer journey.
- Sales enablement: Develop competitive battlecards, solution collateral and TCO or ROI assets to assist sales in progressing deals.
- 5-7 years of product, technical or industry marketing experience.
- Strong writing skills (please attach a work sample such as a blog or attributed article)
- Background in marketing to life sciences personas such as bioinformaticians, data scientists and up-to-date knowledge of the industry ecosystem in genomics and life-sciences.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in bioinformatics or life sciences related field.
- 5-7 years experience developing demos, webinars, videos, technical collateral, benchmark documents, ROI/value-oriented assessments, etc.
- Startup experience: Curiosity, eagerness to learn and the ability to bounce back from mistakes and withstand change.
- Basic familiarity with Python or R skills is desirable — in a pinch can you run a demo or test a tutorial. We would like to see the ability to learn and become hands-on with TileDB.
Our Interview Process (~3 weeks)
- 1-hour call covering screening questions, a resume walk-thru and a showcase of your past product or technical or industry marketing experiences.
- Three 45-minute interviews with the product/vertical leader, senior tech marketing lead and a member of the leadership team.
- Decision on offer.
Benefits may vary slightly depending on location due to federal, state or local laws, but in most cases we exceed these minimal mandated requirements.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical (including dependents)
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off and hours
- Work remotely. Our headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, USA and we have a subsidiary in Athens, Greece. We are a remote-first company, with core business hours overlapping with the US Eastern time zone.
- TileDB, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive team.