Are you interested in helping to train AI models to become better writers?
About the opportunity:
- Cutting-Edge Projects: Work on challenging projects that push the boundaries of AI writing in your field.
- Flexibility: Set your own hours and work remotely from anywhere.
- Weekly payouts: Get paid conveniently on a weekly basis.
- Professional growth: Gain valuable experience in AI and machine learning while honing your writing skills.
- Collaborative environment: Join a team of talented professionals who share your passion for AI and DOMAIN.
How it works:
- We have several open projects where we are looking for talented writers to help train generative artificial intelligence models to become better writers on Data Science & Programming Topics like:
- Code generation, code explanation, code debugging
- Machine learning models, data generation, data cleaning, data visualization
- Your earnings from ongoing projects are sent out weekly.
- All you have to do is apply to this opportunity, and we will reach out to you with next steps if it's a good mutual fit.
- Work on various writing projects to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of projects you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Data Science, Computer Science or related or related subject Professional experience is desired
- Preferred Qualifications are for candidates with a Master's or PhD
- Data Scientist with programming skills
- Knowledge of R, Python, SQL
Earnings & Duration:
- Earnings: $23.00-$29.00 per hour (USD)
- Location: Remote
- Duration: Variable depending on project length, flexible hours
We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest and sharing with our affiliates. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants' needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.