Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role:
Clari is looking for a product designer with a passion for solving complex problems, and curiosity to uncover user needs and behaviors to help transform business processes into meaningful product experiences. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary product team collaborating closely to grow our product capabilities to meet the needs of our ever-expanding customer base. You must be driven, action-oriented, and understand the importance of collaboration with cross-functional team members in a face-paced environment. Bonus if you are experienced in designing B2B enterprise software with data visualizations.
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer
- A strong portfolio demonstrating strong interaction and visual design skills
- Bachelor’s in a design-related field (graphic design, interaction design, HCI, etc.)
- Possess a good knowledge of design fundamentals (such as design thinking frameworks) in order to develop products
- Ability to confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading conversations with teams and key stakeholders
- You have a decent understanding of how your design decisions impact key product and business metrics
- Be able to phase design projects to optimize quick releases and scale design back to lower scope when needed
- Experience designing across multiple platforms, device types, and contexts such as iOS, Android, and web
- Knowledge of adaptive design strategies and execution
- Own end to end user journey and all aspects of design execution from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final product
- Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for multiple business personas and design their experiences across multiple platforms including mobile and the Web
- Understand our roadmap commitments, plan and deliver value to our customers via incremental and major enhancements
- Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer web to business applications
- Be comfortable in seeking and acting on feedback during iterative design process
- Effectively communicate design concepts and articulate rationales behind design decisions to a broad range of colleagues, customers, and end-users
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to gain a deep understanding of business goals, user needs, and technical constraints, translating them into high-quality design solutions
- Conduct user research, interviews, and feedback sessions, synthesizing research to inform design decisions
- Discover, evaluate, and document UI and interaction patterns and standards
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior designers, fostering a culture of design excellence and continuous learning within the team
- Contribute to building and maintaining our design system
- Experience in successfully shipping B2B SaaS
- Able to create prototype to validate ideas and features quickly.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.