Sep 02, 2023 - Idoven is hiring a remote Product Software Engineer Backend. 📍Location: Spain.
Idoven is on a mission to prevent heart disease with AI-powered cardiology. With our breakthrough technology to analyze the heart, we help find patients in need of treatment, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly and safely.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of top-tier global investors, including Insight Partners, Northzone and the European Commission (EIC and Horizon H2020), you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Idoven has been honoured with numerous awards, including recognition from UCSF as one of the the best new health applications of AI, CB Insight’s top 150 in digital health, the European Seal of Excellence, Best Startup at MEDICA (world’s largest medical event), Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup at South Summit, and the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine.
What you will do
- Integrated within the product team, you will help design and develop our flagship health application to improve and save lives.
- You will craft elegant algorithms and solutions to implement the required logic of our backend components
- You will write clean and testable code to make the system work flawlessly and efficiently, with a focus on performance.
- Together with the platform team, you will make sure the deployed solution meet our internal standards and regulatory requirements on security and data protection.
- You will help others in the company, providing technical support in your area of expertise, helping in documenting our system, refining our processes.
- You like tough challenges, both product and technical, and want to contribute your insights. Solid experience in back-end development and proven experience building and optimizing APIs in microservices.
- Ideally, you have solid and demonstrated experience with Python, FastAPI and automated testing; However, we also value other experiences as we know that good engineers learn new languages and frameworks quickly. Then show us what you are able to build. Our stack is Python based.
- You care about the product you're building and the problem you're solving, not just the technology you're using.
- You take pride in choosing the best technical solution to a problem with all constraints in mind, rather than chasing the latest shiny technology that isn't production-ready just because.
- Knowledge in designing and developing new services, which scale with the highest level of security and performance.
- You enjoy working in teams and appreciate modern development techniques such as code reviews, pair programming, high coverage testing, DevOps, and automating things.
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Flexible remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and come to our Madrid office whenever you want to
💸 Flexible Remuneration. We give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll and receive tax benefits
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
At Idoven, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .