Sep 03, 2023 - Idoven is hiring a remote Frontend Product Software Engineer. 📍Location: Spain.
Idoven is on a mission to prevent heart disease with AI-powered cardiology. With our breakthrough technology to analyze the heart, we help find patients in need of treatment, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly and safely.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of top-tier global investors, including Insight Partners, Northzone and the European Commission (EIC and Horizon H2020), you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Idoven has been honoured with numerous awards, including recognition from UCSF as one of the the best new health applications of AI, CB Insight’s top 150 in digital health, the European Seal of Excellence, Best Startup at MEDICA (world’s largest medical event), Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup at South Summit, and the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine.
What you will do
- Collaborate with the product team to design and develop the frontend of our cardiologists application using the React framework
- Interact with the backend team to define the API requirements and help with the overall technical product roadmap
- Support others in the company, providing technical help in your area of expertise, helping in documenting our system, refining our processes.
- You have at least 3 years of experience developing single-page applications, ideally with a well known framework such as React.js, Angular or Vue
- You breathe JS, in addition to being proficient in front end web technology (HTML, CSS,...)
- Ideally you have a good command of React, but it is not mandatory; we know that good engineers learn new languages and frameworks quickly.
- You care about the product you're building and the problem you're solving, not just the technology you're using.
- You take pride in choosing the best technical solutions to a problem with all constraints in mind, rather than chasing the latest shiny technology that isn't production-ready just because.
- You have knowledge designing and developing new services, which scale with the highest level of security and performance.
- You enjoy working in teams and appreciate modern development techniques such as code reviews, pair programming, high coverage testing, and automating things.
- You like tough challenges, both product and technical, and like to contribute your insights.
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and attend our Madrid office whenever you want to
📚Learning and development opportunities and training budget
💸 Flexible Remuneration
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via email@example.com .