Sep 03, 2023 - W3BCLOUD is hiring a remote DevOps AI/ML Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
At W3B we are building a bare metal hosting data center service for customers who need physical servers/dedicated hardware resources for AI computing capabilities, security and control over their infrastructure. You will play a major part in building and operating AI and Machine Learning (ML) systems at the forefront of decentralization.
- Build the best AI/ML solutions to power intelligent enterprise services
- Building and operating highly sophisticated AI & machine learning development systems
- Collaborate daily with a team of like-minded developers to produce quality software
- Experience with Pytorch, Tensorflow & Argo Workflow
- Good experience in Python, OOP, Design Patterns, time and space-efficient algorithms
- Knowledge of core AI/ML techniques and algorithms
- Knowledge of unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
- Knowledge of databases, application servers and data flows
- Expertise on management & administration of Kubernetes clusters
- Excellent Infrastructure as a Code skills using Go, Ansible, Puppet
- Understanding of machine learning workflows, tools and processes
- Develops and maintains CI/CD implementations and processes
- Proven ability to iterate quickly
- High proficiency in data management, data analysis, and predictive modeling in Python
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning work experience
- Experience integrating ML models into production systems
- Understanding of emerging technology and end-user needs
- Knowledge in architecture patterns, frameworks, and standards
- Passion for open source development
- Team player with an open mind, willing to adapt when needed
- Comfortable with communicating openly with customers and coworkers
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
W3BCLOUD is a joint venture between Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD), a leading high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies company, and ConsenSys, the leading blockchain software development and product company. At W3B we are building bare metal hosting data center services for customers who need physical servers/dedicated hardware resources for AI computing capabilities, security and control over their infrastructure. If you want to be part of building robust, accelerated computing solutions at scale, we are excited to welcome your application!