Sep 05, 2023 - Board of Innovation is hiring a remote Junior UX/UI Designer. 📍Location: Mexico.
Come and help us to make what life needs next
We are a global collective of strategists, innovators, designers, entrepreneurs, ai-experimenters and relentless game-changers. Together we imagine tomorrow’s products, services & businesses - and create them today. Take a look at our cases here.
We’re leading the charge in AI-powered innovation and looking for a Freelance Junior UX/UI Designer to support on a variety of design projects in Eastern Timezone.
What to expect?
You can expect to support on a broad variety of tasks and projects:
- Create quick responsive digital prototypes and MVP's with programs like Figma or Adobe XD
- Create visual stories: insert infographics, add structure, etc. for pitch decks, posts for social media, delivery decks,...
- Develop responsive digital mock-ups of business ideas
- Create landing pages (e.g. Instapage)
- Design AB tests to understand the desirability of new features or product and service concepts
- Leverage AI-tools like Midjourney, Stable Diffusion and many others
- Carry out independent design projects with little direction and a strong focus on delivery
- Understands client needs and propose effective design solutions
- Are first of all a kick-ass freelance UX/UI designer
- Are based in Eastern timezone. This freelance role can be done remotely but only from within EST.
- Have a great understanding of branding and can apply brand guidelines to new content
- Are fluent in a variety of design tools and methods (experimentation, prototyping, UI/UX), and can implement them accordingly based on client needs and expectations
- Know how to work with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote & Figma, Miro, Premiere Pro and basic knowledge of Wordpress are a plus
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written; other languages are an asset.
But more importantly, we love you to:
- Collaborate – get the best out of the team
- Be optimistic – show excitement for new opportunities
- Learn from failure – be reflective and learn from it
- Take ownership – take responsibility for your bit, own it and follow through on it