Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Customer Solutions team works directly with our customers across the entire customer journey, from the initial discovery process through implementation to renewal and expansion. Our team comprises product, process, and strategy experts, including sales engineering, professional services, customer success, digital success, and customer support.
About the Role
We are looking to add a key member to our Technical Support Team! We play an incredibly important role in our customers' success and we are on the front lines helping customers every day. We are masters of our craft, enabling our customers to better understand and use our software, gather feedback to drive improvements to the platform, and empower sales teams to operate at peak performance!
As a member of the Technical Support team, you will combine your business and technical expertise in a customer-friendly manner while assisting Clari + Groove customers. You will also be responsible for maintaining our initial response time SLA (Service Level Agreement) and using internal resources to resolve customer issues.
You'll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment. You’ll leverage best practices to provide exceptional support and guidance to the customer.
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Eastern time zone.
- Guide and coach new and potential users who might be unfamiliar with our platform
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and within our set SLA’s
- Work cross-functionally with other team members and departments
- Triage incoming product requests (questions, problems) directly from customers and route them to the appropriate queue
- Use available resources (Knowledge Base, Confluence, etc.) to find a solution to resolve tickets
- Optimize our internal and external documentation when necessary (i.e Help Center, FAQ’s, macros, internal documentation)
- Communicate and collaborate regarding customer feedback/pain points to appropriate teams
- Happily take on new projects that involve research, becoming a subject matter expert, and driving them to completion
- 2-4 years of experience working in a customer-facing role where some technical troubleshooting was required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to empathize with customers with varying levels of technical ability
- Passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience
- A natural investigator who can demonstrate analysis, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment
- Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
- Experience with Salesforce, Intercom, Jira, and Slack is a plus
- Knowledge of Atlassian (Confluence) is a plus
- Knowledge of JSON is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $67,000 to $101,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.