Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Customer Success and Sales Engineer teams are technically oriented roles that support revenue growth across pre and post-sales. Our team is responsible for advising customers on how to create more efficient business processes and designing technical solutions for our customers in an effort to drive new revenue and renew customers.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Customer Success Program Manager to join our dynamic team. This role is unique from others you’ll find in the market - you’ll be supporting Customer Success and Sales Engineering team operations across the entire customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate will play a critical role in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of all critical touchpoints in pre and post-sales. This role will involve collaborating with various teams, implementing process improvements, and leveraging technology to drive best-in-class customer engagements.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Strategy Design & Programs: Coordinate strategic programs with Customer Success and Sales Engineering leadership to improve the customer lifecycle, pre & post sales
- Process Optimization: Analyze current Customer Success & Sales Engineering processes and identify areas for improvement to streamline workflows and enhance operational efficiency
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect, analyze, and interpret customer success data to provide insights and recommendations for enhancing customer satisfaction and retention
- Customer Journey Enhancement: Work closely with the Customer Success & Sales Engineering teams to map out the customer journey, identifying touchpoints where operational improvements can be made to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Technology Utilization: Collaborate with the IT team to evaluate, implement, and optimize customer success technology tools, such as CRM systems, customer feedback platforms, and communication channels
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure alignment of customer success operations with broader business strategies
- 4-7 years working in CSM Ops, RevOps, or Mgmt Consulting at a top firm
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proficiency in using customer success technology tools and CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Experience with customer success methodologies and frameworks is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $120,000 to $180,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.