Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement then we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for talented software engineers who are passionate about building products that customers love to use. You’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues on complex problems at enterprise scale, quality, and reliability. You’ll build a state-of-the-art time series data platform that processes 20M+ workflows a day. You’ll work closely with the product team to design and build a data platform that powers the best-in-class enterprise product suite that’s loved by our customers. The products you build will be used by many of the most well-known companies in the world. Don’t believe us? Hear what our customers have to say
Come join the fluid, dynamic, and growing team to learn, teach, and make a big, measurable impact every day. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem-solving and straying outside the routine.
This is a work-from-home opportunity based in Alberta, Ontario or British Columbia provinces. Candidates must be a Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship at this time.
- Play an instrumental role in building and scaling our state-of-the-art configuration-driven data platform to that processes millions of workflows daily to power Clari ML, AI, and Analytics/Forecasting products
- Design and build reusable data integration APIs for the cloud data lake with a deep focus on quality, architecture and observability
- Identify and strategize long-term opportunities, collaborate in planning, prioritizing and executing the technical and architectural roadmap, and own the responsibility of making the product successful in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently deliver software on-time, proactively identify risks, effectively adjust and communicate plans to achieve the team's objectives
- Mentor and uplevel other engineers. Provide technical advice and weigh in on technical decisions
- Experience delivering reliable and scalable production software across distributed systems
- 8+ years of Java backend development working with microservice-based paradigms and technologies in Data, Cloud integration, and/or Search products
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience building platforms on AWS, or similar cloud technologies, implementing CI/CD
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Serenity, and Jbehave
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.