Sep 10, 2023 - Persado is hiring a remote Brand Content Associate - French speaker. 📍Location: Greece.
Who We Are:
Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Dropbox, JPMorgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to generate hyper-personalized communications. Persado’s generative AI is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Brand Content Associate (French Speaker) to join our talented Operations team in Athens (and partially or fully remotely)! In this exciting role, you will work with our innovative platform to create customer communications, leveraging AI-generated content and the world’s most sophisticated language database. You will work with client account teams to present compelling results and insights to our customers while supporting experimentation strategies to maximize the value of every communication. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on a wide variety of customer communications of Fortune 100 brands around the world.
What You Will Work On:
- Work alongside the Operations team, Customer Success, and Data Science teams to deliver value to all our customers.
- Support Brand Content Strategists in generating on-brand, personalized, multi-channel content using Persado’s Enterprise platform:
- Assist with campaign setup and content generation, including tagging and QA
- Process results and provide reports and insights to the account team
- Process message revision requests; track and categorize feedback
- Audit and report on tagging and campaign organization
- Provide analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Learn about marketing, AI, data science, and much more!
What You Bring:
- University degree, preferably in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Advanced technical fluency in both written and spoken French
- 1 to 2 years experience in digital marketing environment (retail, fashion, or consumer technology preferred)
- Experience with B2C copywriting/ copy-editing for digital marketing channels such as email, Facebook and web
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word & Google equivalents
- Knowledge of basic statistical principles, and advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing is a plus
- Previous work at a creative agency is a plus
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, graphic design and email platforms is a plus
- Curious and comfortable in asking questions in order to get to the best result
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task, work under minimum supervision
- Someone who demonstrates a client-first mentality and strives to find solutions in challenging situations
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays and a one week Winter Holiday Break)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.
*Kindly submit your CV In English*