Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The opportunity to sell Hyperscience is one of selling business transformation in a “category creating” organization with market leading AI technology. This greenfield opportunity will allow you to overachieve if you drive for your own results. The automation space and Machine Learning space is rapidly growing. Come sell the most accurate and innovative Intelligent Document Processing platform on the market!
The culture of Hyperscience thrives in the collaboration of life long learners who are always pushing themselves and each other to be more and do better. This is exactly the place where self driven and focused individuals can establish themselves as key players on our growing sales team.
- Source and close new business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Build an intimate understanding of Hypersience product and our place in the IDP industry
- Manage the full sales cycle: Prospect for new customers, host online demos, create proposals, and close deals
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with consistent forecasting
- Routinely exceed goals in outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and trials every quarter
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers and channel partners
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches and fuel future product growth
- Provide effective and productive market/client feedback to Hyperscience’s product/engineering team
- 7-11 years of sales experience in an outbound or quota carrying capacity
- Demonstrated track record of top tier performance in previous roles
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and strong presentation skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and fast-paced startup environment
- Experience using modern prospecting, nurture and pipeline technologies is needed in this role.
- Tenacity, drive to learn, and self-motivated
- Enterprise software experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
This position is based in the field, and we will consider candidates from all Australia based locations for this role. Travel to Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra is required on a regular basis.
Benefits & Perks:
- Top-notch healthcare for you and your family
- Flexible PTO with the approval of your manager
- Stock options
- Wellness reimbursements for qualified expenses
- 12 weeks of parental leave and an additional 4 weeks for birthing parents
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.