Sep 17, 2023 - Plain Concepts is hiring a remote Artificial Intelligence Engineer. 📍Location: Spain.
We are expanding our development teams and although we don’t care much about titles, we call this role Artificial Intelligence Engineer.
As an Artificial Intelligence Engineer, you will be part our Artificial Intelligence team developing tailored solutions to satisfy our client's needs. We are looking for a passionate AI Engineer eager to learn and grow in the area.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, taking care of the software engineering challenges associated with AI. You will take part in challenging projects using cutting edge technologies.
Our vision is to build multidisciplinary teams which directly manage projects in an AGILE way to find and implement the best solutions 😊
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in the design and development of AI solutions for challenging projects.
- Building production level ML/AI solutions, with solid software engineering and ML/AI principles.
- Automated deployment and monitoring (models and infrastructure).
- Data analysis (data cleaning, variable transformation, etc.).
- Developing and training ML models.
- Putting AI models into production. This means parallelizing, optimizing, tuning, testing the models to deploy in a production environment.
What are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of experience in AI / Machine Learning / Computer Science
- Python and SQL understanding.
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud-based solution.
- Knowlege about building ML/deep learning pipelines and models.
- Experience/knowlege with Deep learning/ML frameworks like pandas, scikit-learn, Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Experience with source code version control tools.
Nice to have:
- Experience/Knowlege with DevOps technology (Docker, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, etc.)
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by the market and your experience 🤑
- Flexible schedule 35 Hours / Week 😎 (1 year trial period)
- Fully remote work (optional) 🌍
- Flexible compensation (restaurant, transport, and childcare) ✌
- Medical and dental insurance (completely free of charge for the employee) 🚑
- Individual budget for training and free Microsoft certifications 📚
- English lessons (1 hour/week) 🗽
- Birthday day off 🌴🥳
- Monthly bonus for electricity and Internet expenses at home 💻
- Discount on gym plan and sports activities 🔝
- Plain Camp (annual team-building event) 🎪
- ➕ The pleasure of always working with the latest technological tools!
With all this information you already know a lot about us. Will you let us know you better?
The selection process? Simple, just 3 steps: a call and 2 interviews with the team 🤘
And you may wonder… Who is Plain Concepts?
Plain Concepts is made up of 400 people who are passionate about technology, driven by the change towards finding the best solutions for our customers and projects.
Throughout the years, the company has grown thanks to the great technical potential we have and relying on our craziest and most innovative ideas. We currently have over 14 offices in 6 different countries. Our main goal is to keep growing as a team, developing the best and most advanced projects in the market.
We truly believe in the importance of bringing together people from different backgrounds and countries to build the best team, with a diverse and inclusive culture.
What do we do at Plain Concepts?
We are characterized for having a DNA 100% technical. We develop customized projects from scratch, technical consultancy, training, and our own product: Sidra Data Platform 💜
- We don’t do bodyshopping or outsourcing
- Our teams are multidisciplinary, and the organizational structure is flat and horizontal
- We are very committed to AGILE values
- Sharing is caring: We help, support, and encourage each other to expand our knowledge internally and also towards the community (with conferences, events, talks…)
- We always look for creativity and innovation, even when the idea might seem crazy to others
- Transparency is key to any relationship
To know more about us, take a look in our website:
At Plain Concepts, we certainly seek to provide equal opportunities. We want diverse applicants regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.