Sep 21, 2023 - Time2play Media is hiring a remote Content Editor - Australian Market. 📍Location: Worldwide.
Time2play Media is a leading player within the iGaming lead generation space, and home to popular brands like time2play.com, apuestasonline.net, online-slot.co.uk, and sportwette.de. Our global portfolio of informative websites empowers users across the globe to make informed choices.
Our values guide every decision we make, building trust with our users, partners, and each other. Our core values are: Own it, Improve it, Work Smarter, Be Honest, Play as One.
If you share these values and want to be part of a team that embodies them, we want to hear from you!
Our team consists of experts from all around the world, working remotely to contribute their diverse perspectives. We place a strong emphasis on a people-first vision and foster a strong corporate culture, that has earned us multiple recognitions and awards as an Employer of Choice.
The Job Position
We are currently searching for a motivated Content Editor to join our team.
You will be a part of the Content team, tasked with overseeing content planning, creation, and optimization for the sports vertical of our Australian Market.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content related to sportsbetting
- Adding and editing content to WordPress and other CMS
- Conducting research on different types of sports, events and news
- Performing keyword research and optimizing content for SEO to improve organic visibility
- Staying updated with the latest developments in the sports betting industry
- Ensuring content compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Collaborating with our design team to prepare images, enhance visual appeal and readability
The experience we are looking for 🔎
- Excellent English proficiency
- Experience within the Australian market is a big plus
- Experience with writing and managing content for English speaking markets
- Excellent knowledge of sportsbetting and different types of sports involved
- Have demonstrable experience with planning, researching, writing, and editing user-centered, high-performing copy.
- Experience working with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Are able to effectively monitor copy performance and optimize accordingly.
- Are familiar with ChatGPT and other AI tools
How we empower you to succeed
🌍 You can work from anywhere. We trust you to get the job done, wherever you are.
🏢 If you prefer to work from an office, we’ve got an incredible collaborative space in Malta that we call Oasis.
🕒 We fully trust you, so if something unexpected comes up or you need to work to a certain schedule; we’re flexible!
👶 We believe family comes first so we offer a generous amount of Parental leave
📚 We invest in your professional growth with a dedicated Learning & Development budget.
🤝 We see great value in face-to-face interaction and we offer team time and regular socials.
🏝️ Once a year, we bring all our team members from all over the world to our reunion event at an exciting location where we meet, deliver workshops and ultimately have a great time together.
You are welcome for who you are
We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or religious or political belief.
Our goal is to build and accelerate an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves, and strive to be their best. We want our people to not only work here, but also to feel a sense of belonging.
Want to know more?
Check out our careers page for more insights about our hiring process, awards and more info about working at Time2play Media!