Sep 21, 2023 - Anonos is hiring a remote Product Content Marketer (f/m/d). 📍Location: Germany.
We are a global data privacy technology company founded in 2013. We understand that organizations want to innovate, without getting into legal hot water. We allow them to do exactly that: use their data, without the drama.
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and inclusive company culture that values continuous learning, open communication, and a collaborative mindset. Our commitment to practices like Radical Candor, communication-based on honest and direct feedback while maintaining mutual respect and care, strengthens our work environment. We believe that our team members are at the heart of our success, and we are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where each individual can thrive and contribute to delivering cutting-edge software and data privacy solutions. Our culture is built upon a foundation of shared values, which guide our interactions and shape our work.
Join us to make a difference for organizations at the intersection of privacy, technology, and data. Learn more at www.anonos.com
About the role:
Anonos is seeking a product content creator and marketer. The ideal candidate will be experienced in crafting compelling narratives and marketing strategies around our product offerings and partner relationships to drive brand awareness and engagement effectively.
They will have a deep understanding of the B2B industry, tech privacy, and AI industry and be able to use this knowledge to drive engagement effectively, nurture leads, communicate our product to prospects and key partners, and increase the reach of our marketing activities. We’re seeking someone with a proven track record of creating and managing product content for B2B (SaaS) companies.
This is a part-time (approx. 30 hours per week) position on a freelance basis with the potential to transition into a full-time role.
- Develop and promote industry-aligned product content in various formats (webpages, blog posts, whitepapers, etc.) that effectively communicates our product offerings to prospective customers and key partners.
- Assist the Head of Content in implementing a content plan designed to nurture leads and broaden brand reach and engagement.
- Collaborate with design, product, sales, and other internal teams to develop product-focused content.
- Measure and report the performance of content marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Have knowledge and actively use SEO best practices to maximize content effectiveness and contribute to increasing organic traffic.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- 3-5 years of product content marketing experience within a SaaS industry (with an emphasis on product content marketing).
- Solid understanding of content-related KPIs, SEO, and analytics.
- Good knowledge of the data privacy technology field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
We look forward to hearing from you.