Sep 21, 2023 - Anonos is hiring a remote Social Media Manager (LinkedIn Specialist) (f/m/d). 📍Location: Germany.
We are a global data privacy technology company founded in 2013. We understand that organizations want to innovate, without getting into legal hot water. We allow them to do exactly that: use their data, without the drama.
We pride ourselves on our dynamic and inclusive company culture that values continuous learning, open communication, and a collaborative mindset. Our commitment to practices like Radical Candor, communication-based on honest and direct feedback while maintaining mutual respect and care, strengthens our work environment. We believe that our team members are at the heart of our success, and we are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where each individual can thrive and contribute to delivering cutting-edge software and data privacy solutions. Our culture is built upon a foundation of shared values, which guide our interactions and shape our work.
Join us to make a difference for organizations at the intersection of privacy, technology, and data. Learn more at www.anonos.com.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced freelance social media manager with specialized expertise in LinkedIn and a strong background in community management on this platform.
The ideal candidate will bring innovative strategies for increasing our brand's visibility, engagement, and reach on LinkedIn, leveraging a deep understanding of B2B marketing, privacy technology, and AI industries. Both strategic and operational, they will propose and execute ideas to develop our presence.
We’re specifically looking for someone who can demonstrate a successful history of utilizing LinkedIn to maximize brand engagement for B2B companies. Experience in community management, the ability to generate creative ideas to captivate the privacy, AI, and data professional communities, and a keen sensibility towards GDPR and other personal data regulations are vital attributes.
This is a part-time (approx. 20 hours per week) freelance position.
- Develop and implement a LinkedIn-centric social media strategy that aligns with our overall marketing goals
- Create and curate engaging content tailored to LinkedIn audiences
- Oversee leadership accounts, creating LinkedIn-focused strategies that resonate with the audience and showcase our team's expertise.
- Proactively identify opportunities for engagement with potential clients or partners.
- Monitor and analyze metrics to track campaigns' effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Engage with followers and respond to comments and messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify and collaborate with LinkedIn influencers in the tech and privacy space to promote our brand and reach new audiences.
- Propose and execute new ideas to drive engagement and increase brand awareness in the privacy, AI, and data communities.
- 3-5 years of experience as a social media manager for B2B tech companies, with a particular emphasis on LinkedIn. Experience in the privacy or AI industry is a big plus.
- Deep understanding of LinkedIn platform nuances, techniques for engagement, and best practices.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful LinkedIn strategies, community campaigns, and growing brand engagement organically.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Sensibility to the GDPR and other personal data regulations is highly desirable.
We look forward to hearing from you.