Sep 23, 2023 - Funnel Leasing is hiring a remote Strategy & Operations Manager, AI. 📍Location: USA.
Funnel Leasing Inc., is hiring for a Strategy & Operations Manager, AI that can 'work from anywhere' in the U.S. As the Strategy & Operations Manager, AI you will lead the strategic direction and go-to-market strategy for our cutting-edge AI products. Collaborating closely with Enterprise customers, you'll gain valuable insights into their AI strategies, ensuring seamless alignment of Funnel's products with their unique needs. Your role will involve conducting thorough market research to pinpoint trends, customer preferences, and competitive dynamics that will inform Funnel's corporate strategy and product roadmap. With ownership of Funnel's pricing and packaging strategies, you'll strike the perfect balance between product value and market demand. If you're excited about shaping the future of AI-driven solutions while improving the rental experience for renters across the country, this is the role for you! This role reports to the Vice President of GTM Strategy
We are a 'work from anywhere' in the U.S. SaaS company that centers our services on the renter experience. We develop amazing software that has revolutionized the #proptech industry. And did we mention we have an amazing team that is on #FunnelFire!? Oh, did we forget to tell you we have unlimited PTO, benefits that begin on your first day of employment, P.I.N.K. core values that ROCK, and our team puts the FUN in Funnel!
Employees may be eligible for various benefits. Generally, we provide employee access to:
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 2% company match
In addition to these benefits, we also offer
- Benefits effective on first date of employment
- Remote-first; work from anywhere within the US company culture
- Unlimited Discretionary Time off & Sick Leave
- 15 paid holidays
- One time remote work stipend
- Employee recognition program
- Employee-led Groups (ELG's)
Who is Funnel Leasing?
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel we do too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We've created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We're in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you'll meet.
Click here to learn more about Funnel and our innovative team members across the country.
The Strategy & Operations Manager, AI essential roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead the strategy and go-to-market approach for our AI products.
- Assist in evaluating the choice between off-the-shelf and proprietary AI solutions, considering the dynamic landscape of the industry.
- Collaborate with Enterprise customers to gain insights into their AI strategies; ensure that our products are aligned with their needs and objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify trends, customer preferences, and competitive dynamics which you will use to inform our product and strategy decisions.
- Take ownership of pricing and packaging strategies, optimizing them to reflect product value while meeting market demands.
- Analyze financial data to make informed decisions regarding resource allocation, investment opportunities, and cost optimization, ensuring the financial success of Funnel's AI products.
- Be the connective tissue between our product/engineering team and Funnel's revenue organization and act as a product subject matter expert in the sales process.
- Assist with various product marketing initiatives around Funnel's suite of AI products.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Foster collaboration within team and across the company
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion
Education, Work Experience, and Certifications
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, biz dev, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus.
- Experience working with and knowledge of various AI solutions.
- Proven track record of running initiatives, achieving goals, and succeeding in a team environment.
- Ability to persuade and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes.
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment.
- Passionate about technology and recent developments in Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong data analysis skills - SQL proficiency is a plus.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Funnel, we are committed to building a proptech company that is as diverse as the multifamily industry we serve, and that means to not only live our inclusivity, but also to support and encourage it among all of society. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Funnel provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, age, sex, familial or marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Employees must be able to perform all essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Funnel may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.