Sep 24, 2023 - BCN Group is hiring a remote Power Platform Developer. 📍Location: UK.
Job title: Power Platform Developer
Reports to: Head of Data and Productivity Solutions
Location: Primarily remote with travel to BCN offices / client sites as and when needed
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £60k DOE + benefits
BCN Group is a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses. We provide a full suite of solutions comprising on-premises, hybrid and cloud hosting solutions, Azure cloud migration services, Microsoft product development, application support, voice solutions, data management and hardware sales and maintenance.
You will be joining a business which has grown significantly, has ambitious expansion plans and continues to invest in its transformation projects and its people.
Focus of the role:
We are looking for a Power Apps developer who is passionate about technology and processes and wants to deliver real improvements to our clients in smart and effective ways. The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their skills and have an eye on the future of the Power Platform, experience with AI integration and a track record of developing solutions on top of business central and other key business systems.
Our people have 3 things in common: curiosity for learning, getting projects done brilliantly and the belief that together we do make a difference!
Using your current knowledge of Microsoft’s Power Apps platform, you will help lead a Power Platform Centre of Excellence that will use Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams technologies, creating data integrations with 3rd party systems with a focus on process and automation. This is an exciting new opportunity working as part of the BCN team to develop new capabilities and establish a supportable model of platform and applications.
- Work directly with the business to support various projects and solutions
- Using problem solving skills as challenges arise
- Process mining to scope and deliver solutions that meet agreed User Stories
- Development of Power Apps solutions using Power Automate and Power BI for automation and analytics
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365 technologies, including a focus on keeping up to date with developing solutions and future roadmap of Microsoft
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Drive BCN innovation and engagement with AI and integration with other systems, primarily Business Central
- The opportunity to shape your own future with industry leading training and development and access to our BCN Academy
- Competitive salary and the ability to progress
- 23 days holiday increasing with length of service and the option to buy additional leave
- Hybrid working
- Birthday off
- 2 paid leave days per annum to volunteer and support your local community
- Health cash plan with free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) supporting bereavement, financial, health and wellbeing, and much more
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme, electric vehicle scheme, tech scheme and retail discounts
- State-of-the-art office with free parking
- Free 24-hour on-site gym
- Long service gifts to celebrate the milestones
- Beer Fridays, end of month pizza, pool tables (with cross office tournaments if you fancy your chances!), dress down every day, social events such as Summer BBQ, plus more!
Person, skills & experience:
- Confident to work individually on projects as well as part of a team to support roadmap and governance processes
- Deep experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate, Virtual Agents
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation within the context of Power Platform
- Experience in development of solutions integrated with Business Central.
- Experience of process improvement, process mining and documentation and the development of underpinning process support tools
- Successfully designed, developed, and deployed a minimum of 5 business Power Apps solutions
- 3+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
- 2+ year of experience with Office 365 development utilizing Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills for identifying ways to apply solutions to help customers improve performance
- Completion of, or working towards Microsoft PL-200 Power Platform Functional Consultant
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Understanding of Azure DevOps Pipelines would be advantageous