Sep 23, 2023 - 24-7 Intouch is hiring a remote Senior Systems Specialist (MacOS). 📍Location: Canada.
IntouchCX is a global leader in customer experience management, digital engagement, and AI and automation solutions. We immerse ourselves in your world with curiosity, creativity, and innovation to deliver exceptional results. For over 20 years, we have scaled with soul to become a disruptive industry leader by building trusted long-term relationships with our brand partners and empowering our people to drive positive change. To learn more about us and our culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://youtu.be/GinyJ-abWJs
About the Job
IntouchCX is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Senior Systems Specialist to join our IT Infrastructure team in support of our global contact center user base and corporate enterprise environment. Responsibilities include administration, maintenance and implementation of JAMF Pro and JAMF Connect projects to support Apple MacOS and iOS enterprise environments. This includes systems engineering and design, administration, support, deployments & documentation. This person will take ownership, direct subordinates/IT Ops team and work with our line-of-business customers as well as other IT infrastructure engineering team members and third-party support engineers.
The ideal candidate is a team player and will be part of the IT Infrastructure team with a focus on MacOS that manages the deployment of MacOS upgrades and application patches, creation and management of desktop images, computer profiles, and securing of the Mac environment. This individual will oversee the lifecycle management of Apple Mac computers.
This environment consists of 25+ servers and 3000+ users, with 100% of the users utilizing Apple Mac computers.
As Senior Systems Specialist - MacOS, You Will…
- Manage and maintain JAMF Pro, Connect enterprise setup
- Participate in the requirements gathering, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing MacOS Desktop service solutions
- Desktop hardening through security best practices
- Documentation of system architecture and management with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Assist existing support staff during transition
- Provide assistance with MacOS related Systems Engineering projects
- MacOS incident escalation point for IT Operations Team
- Present technical solutions to peers and the customer user base
- Product evaluation and selection process
- Provide escalation support to other staff members
As Senior Systems Specialist - MacOS, You Have…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5-10 years related experience supporting geographically diverse enterprise Apple Mac OS deployment
- Experience with securing (hardening) MacOS
- Experience with JAMF administration and iOS, such as, package creation, computer profiles, setting up JAMF self-service and other available components, etc.
- Experience administering Apple MacOS in an Active Directory environment
- Experience implementing single sign-on, multi factor authentication (okta, duo , etc)
- Experience leading the process of Mac OS upgrades, security updates, patches, etc. and deploying to the enterprise in both an on-premise and work-from-home setup
- Direct experience supporting an enterprise environment
- Apple Certification such as Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) and or Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) is preferred
- Completion of any or all of JAMF Certified Associate, JAMF 100, 200, 300, 370 or 400 level courses is/are a definite plus
- Bash Shell scripting ability
- Intermediate or above AppleScript ability
- Strong written and oral communications
- Extensive IT knowledge and demonstrated hands-on experience and/or training in Desktop systems engineering and administration in an Apple Mac operating system environment
IntouchCX provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws. IntouchCX is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
Intouch CX is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.
By signing this application, the applicant consents to IntouchCX collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
Benefits of Working as a Senior Systems Specialist (MacOS)…
- Competitive salary ranges from $100,000 - $120,000 CAD (dependent on experience, certifications, and portfolio)
- Industry-leading medical, vision, and dental benefit plans + paid time off benefits
- Amazing career growth opportunities